Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

Do you like Super Natural Shows?

Riza May Largadas

Legacy Member
I started watching Super Natural Shows back in 2010 with The Vampire Diaries. It was so cool and I loved watching it. It has extra ordinary story, great actors and actresses. After the TVD, I watched its spin-off The Originals. I loved The Originals as much as I loved the TVD. Now I'm getting addicted on watching Super Natural Shows specially Vampires. I have finished watching the Originals, now I'm watching The Legacies, the TVD's 2nd spin-off. Try these shows guys!

I love shows and movies that displays supernatural powers. I enjoyed watching those stuff like Harry Potter, Fantastic Beast and Avengers. But I really love the movies that shows the realistic power of God in our lives.

I always love shows that has fantasy or Sci-Fi, or sometimes, combined. I just love how they can be creative and how it entertains people.

I like watching some supernatural powers like twilight. I tried to watch the vampire diaries but time comes that I am busy with my daily life and wasn't able to follow the story of it. But if I am given some time to watch it again, I would consider it and start all over again from the beginning of it.

I've seen both Vampire diaries and the Originals, and I've seen three episodes of Legacies (they just started showing in my country). I loved watching the X files and Angel (which was a spin off of Buffy the Vampire slayer) when I was a teenager, and later True blood and Twilight saga. What I always found interesting is romance between different species, and all these shows tell us that love has no boundaries.

I like fantasy elements in TV shows and movies. However, I am not a fan of vampires and werewolves. My favorite show is Games of Thrones. I have watched every eposodes in all seasons and now I am waiting for the new season.

Super natural shows are fun to watch, it's imagining things that isn't happening but you wish to happen.

Yes! It's so awesome and so exciting! Specially those with love stories incorporated in the show.

When I was a kid I dreamed of having super natural powers, dealing with bad guys and saving the world. Haha! As I grew older I watch super natural shows with love stories. I love romantic stories with super powers in it.

Super Natural movie is my favorite. exciting and very interesting to watch. I like X-men, Vampires anything even the Korean Series Do Bong Soon I don't know if I spelled it correctly but that's one of my favorite. Also Narnia, I love that movie.

Yes, definitely! In fact, my favorite series of all time is Supernatural - how brothers Sam, Dean and the whole gang fight off creatures that go bump in the night has been a roller coaster ride. Now that a season 15 has been confirmed, the writers and production staff should be applauded for another mind blowing story telling adventure that has yet to unfold.

I was fortunate enough to meet the actors in the flesh at a fan convention in Italy and was I a big bundle of nervous excitement. The actors are quirky and loud, sometimes shy, just genuinely being serious and funny and having a good time spending their weekend with fans. I got to meet fans from all over the world and from all age groups and how proud I am to be part of this fandom that spun a series that is a real life reflection of how us humans battle the demons that plague our daily lives. Indeed, it's more than a TV show.

I have also watched both supernatural series such as The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I think the "vampire sensation" started since the Twilight movie series. Nevertheless, I loved the spin offs and the twists in the story of the series. I haven't checked The Legacies yet. I'm hoping to watch it as soon as it finish the first season so I can watch it in a marathon.

I was a fan of X-files when I was younger. I also liked Charmed before. I enjoy watching Grimm and Once Upon a Time as well. They're all great series.

I've always been fascinated by the word 'Supernatural'. For me, it was always a mystery that how can something be super and yet natural.

This theme has stayed with me since then and is the reason why I enjoy some of the new fantasy / futuristic shows as well. My personal favourites are:
  1. True Blood
  2. Black Mirror
  3. Supernatural
Check these ones out and share feedback!

I used to watch Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt back in the day, and I really liked it. I don't really watch supernatural shows these days though- just don't have enough time and I prefer humorous comedies now!

I enjoy watching supernatural shows, because they make you enjoy something that is not real for once. When you get tired of reality, all the responsibilities and problems you have to face, you just can't help but wish that you have some other world to run to. I enjoy most supernatural shows, especially Harry Potter. I enjoy the book too, I'm currently reading it.

yes, it was definitely a good watch. I watch it with my family. It was absolutely hilarious.

Back