Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

⚛ Latest posts ↓

The best super hero ever?

BranHex

Legacy Member
Who do you think the best super hero is and why? I personally think SpiderMan is. He can swing around from building to building and not die. He also has "spidey senses" and he can dodge anything. Plus all New York loves him (other than the bad dudes) and he always seems to win!

Dr. Manhattan is the most powerful superhero. He has the power to send both Superman and Batman to a distant planet in the far off reaches of space with just the power of his mind. He can make people explode just by looking at them. He can travel through time. He can become an infinite number of copies of himself and use those copies to complete tasks (like keeping Superman in distant space). Not only is he giant and blue, he can also create life. How can any Marvel or DC superhero compete against such a powerful being?

Dr Manhattan is a scary superhero. I think the creators of the watchmen tried to create a god-like superhero and came up with Dr. Manhattan. He may be the most powerful superhero but I think that he is not the best. If you could consider Son Gokou (from the Dragon Ball series) as a superhero, then he would be my best bet. He could teleport to any place and could eliminate an entire planet with one fireball. He even came back from the dead! That would definitely make Dr Manhattan cry home to his momma.

Oh, that is an easy one for me. Doctor Who. For me, there is no greater Super hero than the good and great and powerful Doctor. There is no way I can explain it until you actually sit down and watch it. You will either like it, or you will not. There is no way this ever gets tired, It was created in 1963, and I'm just now settling down to watch the latest doctor, Matt Smith, in 2012. I honestly and truly believe that this show will never leave the hearts and minds of fans.

Oh, that is an easy one for me. Doctor Who. For me, there is no greater Super hero than the good and great and powerful Doctor. There is no way I can explain it until you actually sit down and watch it. You will either like it, or you will not. There is no way this ever gets tired, It was created in 1963, and I'm just now settling down to watch the latest doctor, Matt Smith, in 2012. I honestly and truly believe that this show will never leave the hearts and minds of fans.

I don't think he is the best, but my favorite has to be Spiderman. He has the coolest character, and is definitely the funniest (next to Iron Man). Although I'm not sure how to feel about the new spiderman.

Just for the record, Batman is NOT a superhere. Yes, he is a hero and a savior, but he has no superpowers, thus not making him a superhero.

Anywhom, my favorite superhero has always been The Flash.

Since you didn't specify, I can throw a curveball! Goku.

Yep that's right, Goku from Dragonball Z! He's technically a super hero in the sense that he's saved the world from destruction on multiple occasions, giving his life in some, as well as saving the whole universe.

He's extremely gentle and kind hearted, pure of heart. He even shows mercy to his enemies which is his downfall at times but it shows how soft he truly is. Not only is he pure but he's strong. He's the strongest of his universe and considered one of THE strongest characters in history as by the end of the series, his powerlevel (how power is measured in the DB world) is a 260 digit number. Just to put that into perspective, it only requires a powerlevel of I believe 120 to destroy the moon.

In my heart he will always be the best, both due to opinion and somewhat fact. I believe there are SOME DC universe characters that surpass him, but if you look around in the internet enough there are actual number crunchers who found that Goku can even best Superman who is widely considered the most powerful DC Superhero.

Since you didn't specify, I can throw a curveball! Goku.

Yep that's right, Goku from Dragonball Z! He's technically a super hero in the sense that he's saved the world from destruction on multiple occasions, giving his life in some, as well as saving the whole universe.

He's extremely gentle and kind hearted, pure of heart. He even shows mercy to his enemies which is his downfall at times but it shows how soft he truly is. Not only is he pure but he's strong. He's the strongest of his universe and considered one of THE strongest characters in history as by the end of the series, his powerlevel (how power is measured in the DB world) is a 260 digit number. Just to put that into perspective, it only requires a powerlevel of I believe 120 to destroy the moon.

In my heart he will always be the best, both due to opinion and somewhat fact. I believe there are SOME DC universe characters that surpass him, but if you look around in the internet enough there are actual number crunchers who found that Goku can even best Superman who is widely considered the most powerful DC Superhero.

I think that Sailor Moon is the best super hero ever. I see a lot of people sticking
to the classic comic heroes. I'm staying off that band-wagon and staying true to
myself. She's an awesome princess and shoots energy/light from her tiara ect.
Plus she has a large posse.:cool:

Dr. Manhattan is the most powerful superhero. He has the power to send both Superman and Batman to a distant planet in the far off reaches of space with just the power of his mind. He can make people explode just by looking at them. He can travel through time. He can become an infinite number of copies of himself and use those copies to complete tasks (like keeping Superman in distant space). Not only is he giant and blue, he can also create life. How can any Marvel or DC superhero compete against such a powerful being?

This. This so much. People compare him to Superman and it's just not even close, he can create elements out of thin air with his mind. All he has to do is know that Kryptonite exists somewhere in space and time, and he can create and control it. That is TRUE super power.

I've never been much of a fan of the "super" superheroes. You know, the characters that are seemingly invincible and have an unwavering image. They are the "johnny be-goods" of the comic book world and are loved and adored by all. Because of this, I tend to lean more toward Batman,Spider-man, or Wolverine. I enjoy watching the tortured souls of the superhero world. These guys normally struggle with the cross they are to bear and somehow, despite being hated by the people they have sworn to protect, still manage to find the will to continue. It's interesting to see them torn between the life they want and the life they know they must lead.

Deadpool! I love Deadpool, the "merc with a mouth" because of how lighthearted and funny he is. He has almost unlimited regenerative properties, and he almost mocks the tense and serious superheros in the way that he breaks the fourth wall.

I think John Constantine is one of the greatest yet most underrated superheroes out there. He has managed to beat demons left and right using only his cunning and wit. One good example is when he outsmarted the First of the Fallen from claiming his soul and curing his lung cancer. The only thing that irks me about him is that everybody he gets close to, dies. Such is the curse of Constantine.

Superman! By far, Superman himself is strong, independent, and has morals. Even though he does all this he is also human, not genetically, but was raised up by humans so he has contracted love and fear for his loved ones.

-Paul

Back