Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

⚛ Latest posts ↓

Do you agree that teaching children by giving them an activity like games is effective?

Learning by playing games is an effective way to help children learn new things and absorb the information. Children like to play and by making learning fun, they will develop more interest in learning. Learning can be boring if it's the same thing over and over, just in different subjects.

Learning by playing games is an effective way to help children learn new things and absorb the information. Children like to play and by making learning fun, they will develop more interest in learning. Learning can be boring if it's the same thing over and over, just in different subjects.

I agree with you about learning being a tedious and at times a boring experience. Livening up the learning experience with activities and games can be very fulfilling. Children will be eager to come to class and learn

Yes, because that way kids don't think of school like some monotony day, and they actually engage more and more into the activity, thus learning a lot more and also, the best part, having fun! I think that anything that educated kids while not sitting in a chair is a lot more practical and helpful for the kids!
I have seen and experienced this kind of learning and I can say that its the best!

Yes, because that way kids don't think of school like some monotony day, and they actually engage more and more into the activity, thus learning a lot more and also, the best part, having fun! I think that anything that educated kids while not sitting in a chair is a lot more practical and helpful for the kids!
I have seen and experienced this kind of learning and I can say that its the best!

Learning is an activity which needs one to keep on experimenting. You may discover what interests the learner's but you should be creative enough to change when the game become boring due to familiarity

Back