Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

Climate change or judgement day?

• Thread starter Esuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
How come there's a lot of natural disasters everywhere? From earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, famine, floods, twisters, dying animals and what's with this strange loud booms in the news? UFOs, meteors, strange clouds or red skies, bloody rivers? What's going on? Is the world getting old? Does man's twisted technology have something to do with this? Is Climate change causing all these strange phenomena or It's almost...Judgment day?

There are reasons behind all those catastrophe. And the Bible already told us that it will happen and yes it's happening now. Better to be ready, because SECOND COMING is at hand.

I really believe that there is a coming judgement as predicted in the Bible. It is because God is the one who fulfills His word.

I believe in both climate change and judgement day. I also think that climate change is just part of the judgement day.

I dont think no one can already stop the climate change that is already happening because few countries are willing to join or want to get involve in solving the climate change problem..

It is really happening, I'm talking about climate change. It saddens me that we cannot stop it. However, I think we can help the nature, and the humans minimize the effects by changing our ways. It may be tiring, but let's start in our own small ways.

Back