Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

⚛ Latest posts ↓

What topic interest you the most?

Yes , my passion brought me here ^^, i'm a teacher and i like writing and communicating with people as well , i was looking for sites where i can write and communicate with people and earn some dollars at the same time so i found a great forum that led me to here !

The topic that interest me most are topics about God. I like to more about His person and His power. I would like to receive more of His miracles and blessings.

For me, I like discussing the local politics in our country because i am interested or i care about my own country. aside from politics i also like to talk about zombies because i fell in love with zombie tv series and movies.

I definitely love to discuss about politics and other viral things that are happening all over the world since it helps me to understand things around me and on how to cope with it during times of great necessities. I want to know on the latest trends in politics because I can learn on the current situation of my country and the other countries all over the world. It was been one of my favorite matter to listen and discuss whenever there is an opportunity to do it.

My favorite topic is about life. There is so much to be discussed about life; relationships, religion, adulthood, parenting and many other interesting topics. It helps one get different perspectives on so many day to day issues.

Anything spiritual and scientific excite me yet being a teacher has diversified my interests. Am here to share and to learn.

In my opinion, sports and math are really the most exciting ones because in sports you can have a lot of fun, that is of course, if you actually play some fun sports, while in math you can also have fun solving those exercises, and feel confident after you have done an exercise to perfection! Religion is also fun !

In my opinion, sports and math are really the most exciting ones because in sports you can have a lot of fun, that is of course, if you actually play some fun sports, while in math you can also have fun solving those exercises, and feel confident after you have done an exercise to perfection! Religion is also fun !

I did not know maths is interesting to some people. We abhorred it in school. Figures and culculations were not part of my piece of meat.

Back