Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

What are you doing today? :)

ronnieluv17

Legacy Member
Let me see...... today I am going to work on some homework, clean, watch some movies, maybe do a few posts here and there....
Not very interesting huh?
Well I'm a online student who lives on a ranch nearly 30 minutes away from town with no car, so my days are pretty boring sometimes.
Thankfully I have a laptop^-^
So what are all of you guys up to today? Anything interesting?
Well I hope you have an awesome time with what ever it is you will be doing today! tata for now:)

Today is Friday the 13th. I am stir frying up some Chinese style Fried Rice and dancing about the kitchen happily because one of my articles was accepted today!
Congrats!

And Aristotle is probably my favorite Greek philosopher, but Plato makes for better reading. Aristotle writes like a professor, whereas Plato is telling a story. Good luck! :D

I will be working online till about 6 am, just like any other regular day.

However this is what I truly like and enjoy because I have to admit that I am a workaholic ;)

I did nothing but SEO on my website and earned money with adsense. That is pretty much my everyday thing as of right now before school start up again. I also did a couple of orders on fiverr as well.

Let me see...... today I am going to work on some homework, clean, watch some movies, maybe do a few posts here and there....
Not very interesting huh?
Well I'm a online student who lives on a ranch nearly 30 minutes away from town with no car, so my days are pretty boring sometimes.
Thankfully I have a laptop^-^
So what are all of you guys up to today? Anything interesting?
Well I hope you have an awesome time with what ever it is you will be doing today! tata for now:)
Hmm well it's Friday, thank goodness, and I'm going to go home and chill with my hubby. We watch Friday night Smackdown together on Friday nights. As for the rest of the weekend, we'll have to figure that out. Hopefully it will be a nice weekend and not to hot.

For the last 27 hours I have been in the hospital awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild. Jason Maxwell is definatly taking his time, to introduce himself to us. Alittle stubborn I think. Hopefully soon, he'll arrive.

Its late in the evening so most of the days over. I already worked at my job. Right now I'm going relax a bit and be on my computer. And then later, I'm going to the gym. Much later. At 10:30. I have an anytime fitness membership so going that late means I get the entire gym to myself!

Back