What is the best age to have children?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by lindbergh, May 2, 2014.

1. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    30's. Most people by that age have started winding down from their wild party years. People in their 30's tend to be more measured and stable financially. You're still just young enough to keeping up with a kid.

2. Millyn

Millyn EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    physically by mid 20's i believe a woman's reproductive system is already fully grown and ready to conceive a child. however, other than that you also have to consider other aspects such as mental, psychological, social, and most importantly financial readiness of both couple. having a child is another life changing milestone for both couple so both really need to be prepared in all aspects.

3. c.shielaann

c.shielaann EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    It differs from person to person. Some wants to be financially stable before having a child and some just want to have a child even if they are not financially stable yet. But what you must know nothing can prepare you enough from parenting. You can read and save for everything but when it comes, you will be caught up in the most unespexted situation. In my case i had my first born when I was 21. We have experienced shortage financially and i was forced to work because what my husband is earning is not enough. The only advantage is I am still young and strong to do everything to take care for my family. And I will be not so old when they become teenagers so I would still be able to hangout with them and be a cool parent.

4. Chickfillay

Chickfillay EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Best age to have children is 25-30. Since at that age, you're capable of raising a child with financial stability and physically fit to raise a child. Since at that age you're still considered to be young, you and your kid will bond and be close together.

5. jessie271

jessie271 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    The best time to have children is when you are ready. When you are ready to be responsible and take good care of your family. Lots of people are getting pregnant at a young age and they are not ready, it's not easy and they suffer the consequences.

6. dullian

dullian EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I'd say past 30. At that age you should have received enough formation in life to be able to handle such a responsibility. The important thing is being capacitated because your children will receive your teachings and you need to make sure to offer them the best.

7. Kris Dueñas

Kris Dueñas Guest

Rearing children is a real tough job, most importantly, if you are not yet ready for the challenge. I am 26 and not getting any younger, yet the concept of bringing a child unprepared scared the hell out of me. I believe there is no standard as to when you can decide to have children so long as you are ready for anythings that may come along the way. And I mean that in all aspects of your life, whether its emotional, mental or physical. Financial matter is a great deal to think about as well. In times of price hikes and unemployment rate getting haywire, it is wise to secure a job that is good for the long haul in order for you to provide for your kid/kids in the future.

8. mcnasci24

mcnasci24 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    When you are mature enough to be able to take care of a life that is not yours. A child is such a great responsibility. What happens during childhood will be determinant for the rest of their lifetime. So, if a woman is 28 years old, but still behaves like a teenager with no responsibilities, then that woman should not have a kid.

9. healthyfit07

healthyfit07 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    There are many factors ranging from social to financial that determines the age you like to have children. The best age to have children is different for men and women. A girl in the age of 16 is capable to bear a child but the best age is between 25 to 28 years. At this age, women are most fertile and physically and mentally sound to bear children without any problem. For men, the age range is much wider. But biologically the best age for a man to have a child is before 40. After 40, the DNA molecules develops certain changes in men and this may lead to congenital disease in babies. The thumb rule is that after marriage, earlier is better.

10. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    For me, The best age to have a child is 31. Because first you need to be stable emotionally and financially make sure that you already have a stable job and a savings and also make sure to enjoy first with your partner spend some quality together.

11. jsoriano10

jsoriano10 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    This has been a long and an ongoing debate for most women up to now. From a clinical perspective, the best age to get pregnant and have children is in your twenties. As what most say, a woman's age reflects how fertile she can be. Women are usually physically ready to conceive in their twenties, but other aspects in their personal life may still be in question like their finances, health, etc.

I'd say, the best age to get pregnant would be before you turn 37. At this age, your fertility starts to decline and risks of abnormalities and miscarriages also go up. From a socioeconomic perspective, a good indicator to have babies and build a family of your own is if you are already financially and mentally stable, and if your support system is very much in place. As we prepare for parenthood, we have to think steps ahead and always aim for the best and the brightest future of our children,

12. jannah

jannah EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    A different assessment of the long-term health of older mothers presents a slight complication, at least for women who want to have more than one child. While having a first baby at age 34 might be fine, this other study suggests, what's even more fine is to have a last baby before age 35

13. Menchu Jose

Menchu Jose EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I think the right age to have babies is at 20. Its hard to have babies if you are out of the calendar.

14. Dekaron

Dekaron EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I think the best age to have children is around 21-25 years old. But of course one must also consider financial stability so that they can support and provide for the needs of their child and family

15. Potch Uy

Potch Uy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I believe the right age to have children is from 20-25 years old. I have heard that its difficult to have children when you reach the age of 30 plus years old.

16. Faith Christy

Faith Christy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    The best age is 24 years old. It is my experience. Right after graduation in College and have a job, I was married and have a child at 24.

17. Carlo28

Carlo28 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    There's no perfect age to have a baby, Every woman's body and life circumstances are different.

18. Benson C. Bon

Benson C. Bon EdChat™ B.Ed 2.1

EdChat Karma:
    Base on my experienced, i am happy for having kid at the age of 29. It is full of excitement due to im fully prepared as a father. Having a good metaphorical journey and good savings.
    But one thing confused me, due to my vice do i can still watch my kid growing old? Going into college? My elder will be 10 at my age of 39. Sounds not good.
    In my perspective it will be better if you still 20 or something near 20 that you should have a kids.
    That is only my opinion.

19. Arjun Yadav

Arjun Yadav EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    There is no right age as suchs to have a child. There may, however, be the right time to have a child which when both the parents want to, and are equipped to raise a child with care.

20. loisuy43

loisuy43 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I think there is no such thing as right and perfect age to have a birth. It is because each one has a different life story. What is true to me might not be true to you to to somebody else.

We believe a good thing should be shared