Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

All Ages What do you believe?

I believe that God is so powerful. He is unmatched in greatness.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549614296][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe that we can make God happy by having faith in Him. I believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

I believe in the Almighty Father God in heaven. He is the maker of all things. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the beginning and the end.

I believe in the Holy trinity. I believe that God's love for me was so great that he gave his only son to die for me even when he knew there was a chance I would not reciprocate his love. I also believe that religion should bring people together regardless of their different believes.

I believe that there is only one God. The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I believe that God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we could ever ask of Him.

I am a Christian myself, and I truly believe that there is God. I respect other belief if they vary from it. God for me is the connection that allows us to continually go through in life despite the strife.

I believe in One true God who is the creator of everything visible and invisible, i believe in the holy spirit and Jesus Christ, i believe in the Holy Trinity which comprises of the father, the son and the holy spirit.

Back