The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

All Ages What do you believe?

huangxinan

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 18, 2019
I believe that God is able to answer my prayers. I believe that He is willing to do it fro me.

Faith Salon

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 9, 2019
I believe that God is so powerful. He is unmatched in greatness.
[DOUBLEPOST=1549614296][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe that we can make God happy by having faith in Him. I believe that He exists and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

jeffreyjose48

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 11, 2018
I believe in the Almighty Father God in heaven. He is the maker of all things. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is the beginning and the end.

Irenerichards

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 19, 2019
I believe in the Holy trinity. I believe that God's love for me was so great that he gave his only son to die for me even when he knew there was a chance I would not reciprocate his love. I also believe that religion should bring people together regardless of their different believes.

Michael Burgos

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 19, 2018
I believe that there is only one God. The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I believe that God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we could ever ask of Him.

MelanthaKrasos

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 25, 2020
I am a Christian myself, and I truly believe that there is God. I respect other belief if they vary from it. God for me is the connection that allows us to continually go through in life despite the strife.

ElectorAlexander

EdChat™ Esquire
Jan 9, 2019
I believe in One true God who is the creator of everything visible and invisible, i believe in the holy spirit and Jesus Christ, i believe in the Holy Trinity which comprises of the father, the son and the holy spirit.