The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

All Ages What are your Technology ideas?

marchenry

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 13, 2019
Even though you do not have the capacity to create it, just ideas. For example, spoon that computes the calories. Pencils that improves handwriting. Anything, these are the ideas that are asked to children but I think if adults will give this a try, bright ideas can come out o this.
P.S. Bad ideas are welcome too.

NewbieGainers

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 10, 2019
Cubao, Quezon City, PH
I would wan't an AI secretary, the one that I could talk to with all my ideas and store it on an excell file organize it for me so I can do it the next day. An accounting sofware but in voice command. I think if I have these two, my life would be much easier and more productive.

CaptainDee

EdChat™ Esquire
Jan 12, 2019
I have a very imaginative mind and I imagine a lot like robots, super powers, fame, and power. Hahaha! Maybe its just normal for us human beings to imagine things beyond our capabilities.

Regarding my technological ideas, I would love to create a suit just like the Iron Man suit including its AI system JARVIS or suit that can shrink or make you gigantic just like the Ant Man suit. Those suits are incredible right. I just hope and pray that someday someone can really develop those kind of suits and put it into good use. No one knows, human capabilities is limitless.

Zeus20

EdChat™ Nomad
May 7, 2020
For me, we should only use technology to benefit everything and everyone and not to make it harmful. We should keep technology on fighting the global warming and to keep ourselves from viruses. And let us all fight against those companies who uses technology to make harmful things such us bombs, chemicals, and all deadly robots. Let us all remember that this is the only world and life that we have, no matter what your race is let us all be together.