Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

English WEB-Applications

Wilfredo Vasquez

Legacy Member
Learning with web applications.

Another method through which you can learn a language, is with the use of applications or software available on the network, one that I think is very well structured and with good style, both practical and theoretical is Doulingo. There are many other tools that exist and are available on the Internet, some free and others pay.

The advantage of this method of learning, besides that they are free, is the possibility of making yourself your class schedule, as well as the option of repeating the classes as many times as needed at the pace you want.

A notable disadvantage could be the lack of personal contact.

Hi Wil, Can you give more free application aside from Doulingo? I'd like to check out some of the useful ones for myself. I personally use LingoDeer to learn korean. So far we have two apps:

1.) Doulingo
2.) LingoDeer

Let's list it this way so it could be more helpful to otheres :)

Hi Wil, Can you give more free application aside from Doulingo? I'd like to check out some of the useful ones for myself. I personally use LingoDeer to learn korean. So far we have two apps:

1.) Doulingo
2.) LingoDeer

Let's list it this way so it could be more helpful to otheres :)

Hi, Nice to meet you here in this interesting forum,

I think your level of interest in this matter is very good. It is very useful to be able to master or at least be familiar with the basics of different languages.

Below I indicate some other apps or sites similar to Duolingo, however, I warn you that the most I have used is Duolingo and with which I am more familiar, but possibly other colleagues in the forum like another of these app.

.-Memrise
.-Babbel
.-Busuu

Back