Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

All Ages Was Jesus born on December 24 really?

I think that what matters most is the reality of his birth. It is not on the exact date that is necessary. I am happy that Jesus was born.

I believe with all my heart that he was born on earth. Even though I have not seen him physically.

Faith is not seeing. Faith is believing the unseen and the impossible. I believe that Jesus was born.

I thank Jesus for his birth here on earth. I really am so thankful for his great love for the whole of mankind.

According to what I know, Jesus was not born on December. It is only declared December 25 because of the cold weather but their is no proof that it is really that day. We can't also find the exact date on the bible because what is in there are the description of weather and the surroundings.

Jesus was not born on the 24 December, i have come to understand that the date may play a significant role in the life of Christians all around the world but it doesn't mean that he was born that same day.
[DOUBLEPOST=1581147981][/DOUBLEPOST]
I read somewhere that no one knows his exact date of birth. But you know, people like to celebrate something and tend to praise their Gods and saviors. I think that people wrote that Jesus was born on December 24. Also, the evening before Christmas in Catholic countries is on 24th December whereas in East Ortodox countries the evening before Christmas is on 6th January. I think no one knows the real date of his birth.

I guess we in Africa are the only people who tend to see that 24 December is nothing compared to 25, we believe the birth of Jesus was on 25 December , 24 that why it is widely celebrated here, I can only say for African Christians.
[DOUBLEPOST=1581148178][/DOUBLEPOST]
According to what I know, Jesus was not born on December. It is only declared December 25 because of the cold weather but their is no proof that it is really that day. We can't also find the exact date on the bible because what is in there are the description of weather and the surroundings.

You have a point here, a significant day was needed with the best weather to make people believe its that day, every growing child will surely believe that 25 or 24 December is the day because of the weather makeup.

I don't the date matter. What matter the most is that God was born. He showed us that even God himself is not selfish to give his life for us. The life he modeled portray a heroic act that is of paramount value.

Back