Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

WaCom Tablets for Drawing

ClearSky

Legacy Member
Do you use a Wacom Tablet for drawing?
I recently bought 2.
One from amazon that is called DigiPro something that I ended up having to take back. And the other is a Bamboo.
I haven't even opened it yet.

I have some experience with the DigiPro, but not the others. I guess it's where I am simply not well rehearsed in the techniques you need to be successful using a digital drawing medium, I have not had much success using any tablet for drawing. I would love to see what you can do on this device.

I don't personally have one because I can't draw in the first place, lol.

My sister has a Wacom Bamboo, though, and loves it. She's had it for a few years now and still uses it regularly.

I have a wacom intuos 3 and a wacom penabled tablet pc. The intuos 3 has more levels of pressure sensitivity but is less intuitive to use than the tablet PC.

Why haven't you opened your tablet yet? Are you considering returning it?

I do most of digital drawing on my laptop. I have tried those drawing pads and pen but it still does take some time to get used to them, but if you can get used to it, it's like drawing on a piece of paper.

It have one and took me a month to get used to. I've gotten a hang of it but still until now I find it hard to draw drawing single-stroke fine lines. I bought a Samsung tablet with s pen for do line art at ease. I can't afford the wacom pen display so I'm stuck with it.

Back