Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

Tiny World

I loved this so much I had to show my mother (who happens to be an avid gardener).

How you managed to create such a wonderful incorporation of this tiny landscape is beyond any words I can say.

Please keep doing what you are. Its enchanting.

Aww, that's really awesome! I'm really surprised there aren't more replies to this because it's so good....did it just get skipped over and fall to the bottom of the page? I would love to see some more close-ups and maybe a picture with a point of reference for size comparison. Like stick a quarter next to one of the chairs so we can better tell how big it is?

Wow this is really impressive, it's very original. Is that a bonsai tree ? I like it very much well done !

Woooow! Did you make this? If you did then you did a good job, man! Very elegant!

That is what I call a creative mind. A world within a world. Wonder how it feels to live in that world.

That looks cool. Did you make this or no?
If so how much are you asking for your models?

Wow, I love this! It's like a whole little world in there. I would love to have the creativity to do something like this.

This scene is so special, like all minitures. It just starts your mind to racing and imagining this quaint little world. The contrast does so much. Very creative and effective. You have a winner here that everyone will want for there own.

How cool is this?!? I love the fact that you have taken something so beautiful and shrunk it down into something that can be brought indoors. I would love to be able to do something like this. Bravo. It's beautiful. Thanks so much for the share.

These micro worlds are really cool. They aren't always easy to do but i think it's spot on. It's a pity the image is so small I would like to see all the details.

Back