The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

All Ages Teach or encourage someone to exercise

Marako0406

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 12, 2019
We are human and we age through the years of our existence. As we reach the old age our body become weak and less energetic and we shrink when we're really old like is starts at the age of 65 and up.

I have read that for this to somehow prevent our bodies from getting weak due to ageing, someone must really be taking good care of them bodies. Giving it a perfect diet and exercise even when young or in our 40's, as long as there is no hindrance for working out and doing that good diet that one really likes.

Have you guys ever teach or encourage someone or maybe yourselves to do exercise and pick a diet that would really work for you? I would love to know your stories about it.

phanuruch

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 8, 2019
Exercise and working out is very healthy for every person at any age. So, yes, though I do not work as much as I would like, I do exercise. Apart from encouraging people to exercise, I also believe in eating a balanced diet, rather than resorting to fad diets.

Reactions: Marako0406

dzonyfox2

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 30, 2018
Exercising or even a small stretching every morning can really help a person. We must always encourage people to move more and eat healthily.
I agree with you. Not everyone has to be a sportsman, but a little bit of exercising is good for everyone. And I also agree that we should encourage people to eat healthy. These are really important things in life.

houd

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 8, 2019
Yes i had , i teached myself to swing to healthier diet and to exercise more as well. It all started when i got psorisis , the doctor said that i have to reduce sugar intake and to cut diary products , i started my journey then, and discovered that it's not as easy as it seems , it was really hard to reduce/stop having these two elements, i found myself struggling to follow the doctor's instructions and was able to in the end, im happy now and much more healthy , my psorisis is getting better and everything is alright !

Last edited:

dzonyfox2

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 30, 2018
I exercise as much as I can. Whenever I have some free time. Especially in summer, when I don't have to study for the college. Then I can really train. Also I try to eat healthy as much as I can. I often eat vegetables and fruits.
I think we should also encourage other people to at least, do some small exercising everyday, and to eat healthy.

Marako0406

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 12, 2019
It's summer season from where my hometown is and it's one of the amazing sunny days to do my workout and burn some fats! I literally drag some of my cousins to join me outside for a run and some do some home exercises for at least 20 to 30 minutes in the morning. I believe that would be enough for 3 times a week since we all have jobs to go to. It's really nice doing it all together with family and friends of course. It is a great way of bonding with each other as well. Hope you guys are moving it up and getting in great shape!

Reactions: dzonyfox2

Michael Burgos

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 19, 2018
Me and my friends play basketball every weekends and this our way of keeping ourselves active and healthy. It is important for someone to take care of himself because everything we do today we will reap someday.

Zeus20

EdChat™ Nomad
May 7, 2020
Exercising is the key for us to live longer. Don't just sit down in front of your computer for the whole day, try to move your arms and stretch your legs, so your bones lubricant with always be fresh. Because when your bones become less lubricated you will experience an extreme pain when moving it, and I already experienced it.

Astra Gray Herondale

EdChat™ Esquire
Dec 19, 2018
Hawaii
Now that we're in the middle of the COVID outbreak and almost everyone's forced to stay home, it's a good time to encourage people to exercise. It's a great way to kill time, it boosts health and mental well-being, and improves physique. Health experts said that prolonged sitting (i.e. a sedentary lifestyle) leads to health risks almost equivalent to that of smoking! Exercise should be part of our daily lives so that we stay healthy and strong.

Kurosagi

EdChat™ Nomad
May 6, 2020
Nigeria
We are human and we age through the years of our existence. As we reach the old age our body become weak and less energetic and we shrink when we're really old like is starts at the age of 65 and up.

I have read that for this to somehow prevent our bodies from getting weak due to ageing, someone must really be taking good care of them bodies. Giving it a perfect diet and exercise even when young or in our 40's, as long as there is no hindrance for working out and doing that good diet that one really likes.

Have you guys ever teach or encourage someone or maybe yourselves to do exercise and pick a diet that would really work for you? I would love to know your stories about it.
Actually I myself am a beneficiary of dieting. Throughout my childhood to my teenage years, I was a bit more than just overweight. Weighing about 200+ pounds as a teenager is anything but healthy. Luckily a combination of the right people coming into my life and reforming my diet along with heightened testosterone melted that fat like it never existed. Today I'm quite skinny and haven't put back on even a morsel of that fat. It's the difference between two totally different people and I wouldn't change it for the world. One dieting technique that is especially effective is actually water fasting. I think it gives the quickest results in the most natural manner. Of course, this kind of fast takes discipline like no other.

Moses Onyedikachukwu

EdChat™ Nomad
May 2, 2020
We will teach others to exercise after we've learned to make exercise a part of us.

Regardless, there is no better way to take good care of ones' heath than dieting and regular exercise. The two are pivotal to living a robust life. Only that we rarely want to make out time to do them.

The pandemic has provided an avenue for us to pause and look have a critical look at something, healthy eating exercise included, in order to get them right.