Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

Tattoo Art - A few pieces

These are amazing!
I wish I could do something like this, haha.
You have a lot of talent! Keep on going! :D

Very nice; I particularly like the last one.

They are actually brilliant. You have one great talent.
Do you design them yourself or get them off a picture?
They are very imaginative. Keep up the good work.

Neat. Cept, they're the kind of tattoos I see a million of daily walking down the street. Do you have any more work that's a little more.... intricate?

Very nice to see that you take such pride and joy in your work, my favourite out of all of those would have to be the cross.

Nice! I like the first one. Seems I can have that tattoo for my feet too LOL. Very talented you are friend.

I love the foot tat! Very colorful! I was wondering if color shows up differently on darker skin, or if the ink shows up no matter what? I was thinking of getting a tiger wrapped in a dragon on my back because my son was born in the year of the tiger and i the year of the dragon, but i don't want it all to be black... and I'm african american.

Very nice. Very individualized to your unique style.

Its a breath of fresh air to find someone that follows their own heart instead of the trends of what other artists are doing. You found a way to not only express yourself, but to include the personality of the wearer as well.

Beautiful art.

Nice job. I like to watch tattoo artists at work. Do you have a tattoo hero/heroine?

I'm not fond of tattoes, I used to have hennas on my back during summer whenever I visit the beach, but I could say that you're works are nice and I like the cross tattoo.

Really impressed with the dragon tattoo, if I was going to get a piece I would definitely get it from you. Also a bonus that you love what you do. :)

Wow. It's my first time to actually know or see a female tattooist. Amazing tats I must say. Have you ever done sleeves?

I'm not a big fan of tattoos but really nice work, you certainly know what you are doing. Great work I would like to see some more of your work.

Looks really neat! I've never had any tattoos in my life but this is quite impressive to me. I've also seen a lot of impressive tattoo works all over the internet, but I don't think I'll ever get them on my body.

Back