The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

Take my SOUL - ANGEL

Anju

EdChat™ Nomad
Apr 6, 2011
It looks good but why jpg? You couldn't change it to something else? Oh well but i like it.

makeitmom

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 14, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Very powerful. I could feel the transition and emotion of the persons soul rising to meet the angle. Very artistic timing as well. The sunset compliments the whole idea of the subject matter that speaks metaphorically as well. I love this.

Lol

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 8, 2012
Very meaningful image it's very well done. I agree with makeitmom, the sunset adds atmosphere to the painting. It's a strong image ..

DizeeDee

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 5, 2012
Tacoma WA
Beautiful! Makes me wonder if the guy was letting go or trying to hang on to life. I definitely agree with makeitmom & Lol in that the sunset (or sunrise?) has a great impact on the image.

Jessi

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 9, 2012
It looks good but why jpg? You couldn't change it to something else? Oh well but i like it.
I'm sorry, but I'm new here and don't understand this. Is there something wrong with jpg that I don't know? That's usually what I convert mine to.

Taylor

EdChat™ M.Ed
Oct 13, 2010
Baltimore, MD
noobist.com
I'm sorry, but I'm new here and don't understand this. Is there something wrong with jpg that I don't know? That's usually what I convert mine to.
Jpeg is what I typically use, too. Then again, I'm no graphics designer. When I need a particular color to be transparent, I use png; for small images, I use gif. Otherwise, jpeg is my go-to.

Green CoW

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 6, 2012
Sweden
Nice work knev!

Jpeg is what I typically use, too. Then again, I'm no graphics designer. When I need a particular color to be transparent, I use png; for small images, I use gif. Otherwise, jpeg is my go-to.
I pretty much always use png which let me save with high quality.
jpg compress the quality and make details blurry and a gif file can only contains 256 colors.

Jessi

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 9, 2012
Nice work knev!

I pretty much always use png which let me save with high quality.
jpg compress the quality and make details blurry and a gif file can only contains 256 colors.
Even though I save as jpeg, I do choose the highest quality (or near the highest quality) allowed when saving through Photoshop. I wonder if that makes a big enough difference in the compression quality or if I should shift to png instead. Hmm.

Sandra Piddock

EdChat™ B.Ed 2.1
Jan 12, 2012
Spain
Beautiful, and very well put together. Everything in there has earned its place. Very atmospheric, and as Janus says, creepy, but a stunning piece of art nevertheless. Thank you.

defiler11

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 22, 2012
That picture looks stunning, nice work on that. Next time though, you should consider saving it in .PNG format since it's better quality.

missbookworm

EdChat™ Nomad
Nov 23, 2015
Wow. I love the concept, and the artwork is superb! Kudos to you for a job well done. Thanks for sharing, by the way. :)