Studеnt Smаrt Phоnеs

Discussion in 'Public Resources' started by Goodman, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Klint

Klint EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    The use of smartphones has both advantages and disadvantages. It can be very convenient for the students since it provides a wide array of learning alternatives. However, it can also be detrimental in the sense that games and social media will take up too much of their attention thereby affecting their quality of study.

2. Jelineex

Jelineex EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I agree with you that using gadget in moderation is better. A child should be discipline and responsible in every aspect. No one likes a child who knows nothing but just do abusive act. I think that the parents also need to direct their child as part of their obligation. Moral values should start at home.

3. Meshack

Meshack EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    It is called using readily available resources. It is good implementing and using them in the daily learning activities. Yet, the activities must conform to the syllabus.

4. pamz bembi

pamz bembi EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    there are a lot of good application tools that will help you improve your English. smart phones is a big help communicating in English but I guess looking for study buddies that will help you speak English is better being comfort speaking English with other people is better because you gain confidence rather speaking thru smart phones. some tends to be frighten to speak to person in English because they don't have confidence in their speaking skills.

We believe a good thing should be shared