The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

Some of my collages!

missbookworm

EdChat™ Nomad
Nov 23, 2015
I think you really did a great job in making a collage out of those images. They may be different from one another, but that's mixed media is all about anyway. It's totally wonderful. Kudos to you! :)

SirJoe

EdChat™ Esquire
Nov 22, 2015
Really nice, collages can really be fun to make. I normally don't do them but I like to look at them. They can be really complex and often have a lot of layers. Well done.

briannagodess

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 18, 2016
I think making collages is truly effortful and entails a lot of time. I love what you're doing though, keep it up! Not a lot of people are into mixed media right now, at least none that I know of. I hope you become successful in your career and continue to inspire people. I know some magazines have those collages and maybe you could try applying for them. Good luck and I hope to see more of your work. They can truly make anyone's day with their colours and vividness!