The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

Small village near Rijeka, by Donald Plozha

novasparker

EdChat™ Esquire
Wow...this is also an incredible photo. You have a real eye for what translates well to print. The only thing I have to say here is that the photo is extremely busy, no specific point of interest, which is not a bad thing...it draws your eye around the picture, but it left me with a slight feeling of disorganization...like I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking at.

MyOCDisMild

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 20, 2012
I love it!! Rustic and while there are a lot of elements, each one has a different feel. I found myself marveling at the landscape and buildings, the marina, and then catching my breath as I noticed the building on the hill. I wasn't sure of it were a castle or watchtower of some type. But I could imagine having a picnic on that hill and later posing for a quaint little picture with it in the background. Ahhh...a nice, leisurely walk at sunset? Bliss.

SirJoe

EdChat™ Esquire
Nov 22, 2015
Great picture. If the cares weren't in the foreground it would be a killer photo. The castle in the background looks like it was Photoshoped in even though it wasn't.