The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

Quick and Not So Quick Sketches

Bloomatic

EdChat™ Nomad
Jul 17, 2012
Argentina
I love the way you draw. I can almost feel the way you brush flows and the movement that you give in every brushstroke. I also like the use of colors and themes prevalent in each of your drawings. No doubt you're an artist. I will keep an eye on your new drawings, they are very pretty.

novasparker

EdChat™ Esquire
Doodles are fun and I think that you definitely have a talent and a good eye. Practice is all you need now. Thanks for the heads up on the tablets...I am definitely going to be looking into these. The Lenovo caught my eye, especially after I saw the write up about the CEO doling out his bit $3M bonus to the employees. This feels like a good company that values its staff. Keep posting stuff, I am loving every minute of it.

nikema

EdChat™ Esquire
Jul 8, 2012
I've been gone for awhile because I've been focusing my free time with physical activity lately. I just have a doodle to upload today. I actually drew it yesterday.

Attachments

aphil

EdChat™ Nomad
May 20, 2012
The Holy Land
I appreciate your consistency and many of your drawings show great skill. The thing that strikes me the most about your artwork, especially the people, is that you capture the life spirit. They all seem so life like. Even the cartoons have spirit.
It is so good that you aren't afraid or ashamed to "do", and make errors if necessary and that is how you learn and perfect your skill. Keep up the good work. The first two pictures of your children and your banana could bring in some money.

missbookworm

EdChat™ Nomad
Nov 23, 2015
Hello, there! Those images are really awesome! I am very much impressed with your talent in digital sketching and painting. I wish I were that good too. :) Thanks for sharing, by the way. Keep up the good work! :)

SirJoe

EdChat™ Esquire
Nov 22, 2015
These are very good, do you do these with a mouse or do you have a sketch pen? If you did this just with a mouse you must have had a lot of patience to do these.

xTinx

EdChat™ Nomad
Nov 5, 2014
Asia
I am so impressed! You have talent, you should develop it further. Even though they're portraits, your sketches remind me of still-life paintings. You capture people as they work or while they're in the midst of a serious endeavour. The expressions of those characters you drew gave off that kind of impression. Keep up the good work!

hafiz93

EdChat™ Nomad
Mar 13, 2016
Wow these are very awesome. I wish I have even half of your talent because this kind of talent can go a really long way for someone. Really glad that you shared these sketches with us. Keep it up!