The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

Pupil voice for children with SEND: Dissertation project

danaback

EdChat™ Nomad
Hi everyone,
My name is Dana, and I am currently a student on the Special and Inclusive Education Masters program at UCL Institute of Education in London.
For my dissertation, I am examining mainstream primary school teachers´ perspectives on the value and use of pupil voice for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities. More detailed information about the research can be found on the first page when you open the link below.

If you are a primary school teacher in the UK, I would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to answer my questions.

Link to questionnaire: https://uclioe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e4InlFQ9XsiugIK

The questionnaire should take about 15 minutes to complete. If you have any questions regarding the project, please feel free to contact me on my student email address: dana.back.20@ucl.ac.uk

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Dana Back