Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

No uniform, no entry

I think there's always situations where it can be tough to get students in a uniform, for instance if they all need to be laundered (in the case of multiple uniforms).

I think it's one of those things where there does need to be some school policy on the issue, and that some circumstances can permit a note from a parent or guardian. If it was happening all the time I think you'd have to ask some questions, but I do feel like in most cases we realize that we're all human and sometimes uniforms all need to be washed at the same time!

I believe school uniforms are a good idea, not only due to identification but also as a powerful mean of strengthening of collective consciousness and sense of belonging in children. Another important aspect, is to decrease social differences between children regarding their economical backround. They should be mandatory in all schools.
Yes i agree with these since it creates a difference between other school and also promotes disciplinen to the young minds.

Yes it's necessary, the main purpose of this is to strengthen the security of the school especially if it's a big school with large number of students. We can also identify one individual if he or she is a student by their uniforms.

I believe school uniforms are a good idea, not only due to identification but also as a powerful mean of strengthening of collective consciousness and sense of belonging in children. Another important aspect, is to decrease social differences between children regarding their economical backround. They should be mandatory in all schools.

You are right with the strengthening of the identity that the student will have a feeling of belonging to a group (which is the school). One friend teacher said that if the student do not wear the uniform then that is like he is ashamed of his school. I have to agree to that thinking because in our office the uniform is sacred that it can affect your standing in the office particularly during the assessment period that will be the basis for promotion or merit increase.

The school uniform is the identity of the school just like the corporate image in business. When a student is not in uniform the guard on the gate will not allow entry. Some parents are questioning that rule because they couldn't buy several pairs of uniform that there are times when the laundry was not dry so the student has to go to school without the uniform. What is your take on the issue, should the parents be allowed to submit an excuse slip for the child in not wearing the school uniform?

I really believe this could not be a valid excuse. I tried having only one uniform before so everytime I got home from school I would wash my uniform and hang it out for a few minutes to remove the water drops. After that, I would take it to my room and dry it in front of the electric fan. I even did this with jogging pants and yes it dried by 5 am the next day.

I firmly believe that uniforms are essential. It trains a child to be disciplined in adhering to rules and regulations, especially when the child grows up, he or she will have to face more rules and regulations in the company he or she might work in the future. Uniforms also reduce inequality in schools because everyone wears the same thing and no one could be discriminated for having shabby and unfashionable clothes. I do believe that uniforms should be strictly mandated in schools.

Yes, the parents should be allowed to create permission for their child not to wear a uniform temporarily due to reasonable cause. Not allowing the student to learn in school due to this small problem of not wearing an appropriate uniform is stripping away the child's right to education. So no uniform, no entry should not be adhered strictly but must have some consideration on a child's circumstances.

I think this kind of policy to most schools should be implemented because it is for the safety and goodness of both students and schools. I really support this kind of policy even though I know that sometimes it is very tough to washed some uniforms but I believe the the true intentions of it that isnwhi I would go for it.

It should be strengthened because it is also one way of teaching students discipline, not just some school-policy-or-code to be followed. With regards to washing uniforms, i think it is not an issue at all because it all depends upon you on how you manage it. There are students who only have one set of uniform but are still able to follow the uniform code. You can wear and wash it anyways.

Centuries ago when school was implemented and it already had rules that uniform should be strictly worn because it shows the equality of the students and that every student would be treated the same way another one should be so by not wearing the school uniform you are destroying the meaning of it which is why there is a rule that by not wearing the school uniform you are not allowed to enter.

I agree with uniforms being mandatory. It helps all the students all feel equal. It stops alot of peer pressure. It also helps the teachers get the students to focus on their work. Plus sometimes they are cheaper for the parents to buy.

In our home country, private schools are very strict regarding the uniform. They will not let the students enter the school premises if they are not wearing uniform. The private schools also have uniforms for female teachers (male teachers do not have uniform, however, they are recommend not to wear jeans and t shirt, instead they have to wear cotton pants and shirts) , however, teachers can jmp off this rule.

In our home country, private schools are very strict regarding the uniform. They will not let the students enter the school premises if they are not wearing uniform. The private schools also have uniforms for female teachers (male teachers do not have uniform, however, they are recommend not to wear jeans and t shirt, instead they have to wear cotton pants and shirts) , however, teachers can jmp off this rule.

It is a necessity for an organization to have a uniform as part of their identity and image. Even companies and business firms have their uniform so it is only right that students and teachers should be required to wear the identity of their school otherwise it is like being rebellious when you come to school without the uniform.

No uniform, no entry: It depends of the school vecause some school still allowed students to go to school even not in a proper uniform as long as you have an I.D but there's a fince with that act that will needed to be paid before the exams, some school also has a policy like make that students do some additiontask like cleaning of picking dry leaves in the plaza.

Yes it's necessary, the main purpose of this is to strengthen the security of the school especially if it's a big school with large number of students. We can also identify one individual if he or she is a student by their uniforms.
Yes absolutely, it is a sign that you are in a particular alama mater.. and it protects them from the harm of the outside.

Wearing uniform is very common rules in school. Its a rule that you cannot ignore or break just like no ID no Entry. Its your identity and schools identity.

Requiring students to wear uniform is very important because you can easily identify to which school the students belong . It is also a means to monitor the conduct or actions of the students . Community members can easily report to school if there are concerns related to their conduct. Students will also check their behavior whenever in their uniform because they know , if oriented properly , that they are the best representative of their school

If it is the school's rule, then every students should follow this rule. wearing school uniform is a way to identify where a student is studying.

Back