My Time is Limited.

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by Karen Ellyn Dollaga, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Karen Ellyn Dollaga

Karen Ellyn Dollaga EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Once upon a time, I live in a limited, timeless world. I have 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West. The day and night came by and brought in another day or two. I do not know my day or hour but I am certain of my time and season.

Investing your time on people, the environment and yourself will inspire others. Your precious time is so valuable and limited. If we all help one another with our time then we can surely create something amazing.
    My time in this world is limited yet my love is timeless.

Will my diamond watch make me stop time and edit all the wrong things I did? Will this watch save me?

Diane Borg likes this.
  2. Anna Liza Galang

Anna Liza Galang EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    My time is limited but not only mine, yours also is limited. All of us have 24 hours a day to live. We have one chance, only one chance to live. Live your life to the fullest. Remove the doubt to yourself, believe to your self and do whatever you want that makes you happy as long as you are not hurting other people. Life is too short to over think about everything.

3. Faith Uy

Faith Uy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Time is limited. Life is short. Enjoy life as soon as possible.

4. Jeffrey Jose

Jeffrey Jose EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Death is so sure. It could come anytime. That is why let us live our life as if it were our last day on earth.

5. Don William Sese

Don William Sese EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Life is too short for the person who is always in action, who is constantly planning, willing to achieve. In short for those, who are on their way of self-realization.The latter is a never ending process as the inherited potential of a person is also never ending. Definitely life can seem too short when you have higher hopes. Life can indeed be shorter then the boundaries of human mind.

6. jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Our life is in God's hands. There is a time to be born and a time to die.

7. Carmela Ruado

Carmela Ruado EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    It's up to God. Things that happen are meant to be. I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid of the pain I'll feel when I do. Time is limited and it's enough reason to live our life to the fullest.

8. Menchu Uy

Menchu Uy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    It is appointed unto men once to die and after this the judgement. whether we like it or not, we will all be going to die.

9. Diane Borg

Diane Borg EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Life is short and the only thing you take with you and be remembered for is not material objects, but it is what you did in your life, the actions you took, how many people you helped or made their day meaningful, the manners you had with people, if they were bad or good.

10. Irenerichards

Irenerichards EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    My time is limited. Therefore, I intend on enjoying every season in my life rather than rushing and obsessing over what comes next.

11. Jeffrey Jose

Jeffrey Jose EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Our time is truly limited. Life is so short. It is a privilege to live and enjoy life that God has given us.

12. Menchu Uy

Menchu Uy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    One is prepared to live if he is prepared to die. Life is uncertain. We don't know if we can still live tomorrow.

13. loisuy43

loisuy43 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Boast not yourself of tomorrow. We don't know what tomorrow will bring.

14. Andrijana15

Andrijana15 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Well, all of us will certainly die someday. No one knows how long he or she will live. We should be careful, but not stressed over it.

Enjoy every moment, be around the people you love, have fun. Life is beautiful, but when the moment to go is there, no one can escape it.

We believe a good thing should be shared