The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

My latest work

Green CoW

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 6, 2012
Sweden
Smashing Cubeunities (will update this one and remove the text)
awww.greencow.se_graphix_pc_wallpapers_smashing_cubeunities_preview.jpg

Red Devils (premium wallpaper at red devils site)
awww.greencow.se_graphix_pc_rdf_rdf_wallpaper_preview.jpg

thehazey Wallpapers
awww.greencow.se_thehazey_walls_the_hazey_clouds_01_thumb.jpg

awww.greencow.se_thehazey_walls_the_hazey_clouds_02_thumb.jpg

thehazey Icon Wallpapers

awww.greencow.se_thehazey_walls_th_sphere_01_thumb.png

awww.greencow.se_thehazey_walls_th_sphere_02_thumb.png

No Name #2
[1680px x 1050px] Click image for full size
awww.greencow.se_graphix_wall_by_gc_thumb.png

Shades Of Orange
Hmm well the title is a little odd, but I really don't know what to name it at the moment.
Here's the wall.. I only got 800x600, but I will do other sizes later.
aimg441.imageshack.us_img441_8550_shadesn.th.jpg
(the "Text" is just there as a template)

OK.. the reason it's named Shades of Orange is that when I started the wallpaper I just added orange, since I didn't know what colors to use.
Here's the original image :)
aimg51.imageshack.us_img51_8626_shadesoforangev2.th.jpg

Taylor

EdChat™ M.Ed
Oct 13, 2010
Baltimore, MD
noobist.com
This is some of the best graphics art that we've seen on CarpeDiem.IM. You clearly have a lot of talent. How long have you been performing design work and what software do you use?

Green CoW

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 6, 2012
Sweden
Thanks Janus.
To tell the truth I really haven't a clue for how long I have been goofing around with graphics, but sure, it is a couple of years. Graphics has only been one of those side projects, so I have been dropping it numerous times ;)

I mainly use Fireworks and c4d for my graphics.

Jessi

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 9, 2012
I really like the No Name #2 one, as well as thehazey icon balls. all of them are really well done, but those are my favorites.

Choice

EdChat™ Esquire
Jan 11, 2012
I'm everywhere...
These are really nice art works. I would see more of Your work, I like that when I look Your images I can make a picture for myself about something related to me.

tbofram

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 11, 2012
that's really amazing work you got there. looks really pro, next time i need any graphic work done i will 100% look out for you :)

katniss

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 28, 2011
Nice logos, I wish I could create one too. I'm currently taking my lessons on Adobe Photoshop and it's a bit difficult to master. I salute all of those professionals like you, It's my frustration to create such works. :D

Green CoW

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 6, 2012
Sweden
I really like the No Name #2 one, as well as thehazey icon balls. all of them are really well done, but those are my favorites.
Thank you Jessi.
No Name #2 is also one of my favourite. That one happened by accident :) and after 15 minutes I was finished with it.
I also remember enjoying making the thehazey icon wallpapers, they were more time consuming to do though.

These are really nice art works. I would see more of Your work, I like that when I look Your images I can make a picture for myself about something related to me.
Thanks Choice.. It makes me glad that you get that feeling ;)
I will upload more stuff I made like logos, wallpapers, web graphics and other things.

that's really amazing work you got there. looks really pro, next time i need any graphic work done i will 100% look out for you :)
whow... take it slow now. I am not a pro, I would probably call myself mediocre, but thanks anyway.
Feel free to look for me when you need something, but I just need to warn you that I got a lot to do :)

Nice logos, I wish I could create one too. I'm currently taking my lessons on Adobe Photoshop and it's a bit difficult to master. I salute all of those professionals like you, It's my frustration to create such works. :D
Thanks you katniss.
I wish you luck on your studies, I myself haven't taking any.

tbofram

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 11, 2012
Well your work is good, but don't worry I'm not saying I'm going to ask you anytime soon :D

MLKS

EdChat™ Nomad
Feb 25, 2012
Whoa. Stunning graphics bro! I tried fireworks and c4d. It was very hard for me. But you make look so easy. Good job!

Cecil15

EdChat™ Esquire
Jun 21, 2011
Philippines
Nice work! I wish I had the same talent as yours. Anyways, I also like No name # 2. I think it would something that I will make my desktop wallpaper. :)

Hope to see more of your graphics next time so feel free to post them all. :)

aphil

EdChat™ Nomad
May 20, 2012
The Holy Land
I love your confidence with putting your work out there for us to see and appreciate. I think each piece has a creative flair. I can see that you played around with it and had fun with it. I can definitely see your work on people's sites, adding beauty and interest. Keep up the good work!

NobleWulf

EdChat™ Nomad
May 21, 2012
These graphics are amazing. Each are true masterpieces on their own. Very nice colors. I could look at these and be very inspired to create some more artwork of my own.

Ja'cobeC

EdChat™ Nomad
May 22, 2012
USA
Nice art work. I really like the number two one. I was looking at videos on youtube trying to make some like this. Good job though.

msmonkeyfeet

EdChat™ Nomad
May 28, 2012
Great graphics! No Name #2 is actually something I'd want as a large print to hang on my wall at home. The majority of the paintings I own are abstract art such as that which I've come across at flea markets and thrift stores. Again, great job!