The Educational Chat Network
EST. 2010

Discussion and media network with a focus on education.
Initially started for University students and graduates to collaborate, in 2020 we opened our doors to the public to learn & share alike.
You’ll find lesson plans, ideas, resources, videos, inspiration and can write on the wall below.

Macbeth, The Sign of Four, An Inspector Calls Videos

DPowell85

EdChat™ Nomad
Hi

I've been making videos on the above texts for my classes and would like to share them with anyone that may find them useful. In the videos I talk through a fully annotated version of the text (with audio clips for Macbeth and AIC). I have fully talked through Macbeth and The Sign of Four (chapter 1 isn't on there yet though) and am through the first act of An Inspector Calls.

They're good for distanced learning and can be used as catch ups for those that have missed parts of texts.

Here are links to some of the videos, but if you look around on my channel you will find the rest

The Sign of Four - Chapter 4 Talkthrough - YouTube
An Inspector Calls Act 1 Intro - Talkthrough - YouTube
Macbeth A1 S1 and 2 - Talkthrough - YouTube

Thanks

Dan

Reactions: Ferdinand

Ferdinand

Technical Support
Staff member
Admin
Sep 27, 2010
Sydney NSW, Australia
Hi Dan,

You have some useful videos in your channel, perhaps we can work on presenting them with a short description together and separating some time stamps so people can easily find it. If you’d like to collaborate with us on this let us know.