Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

All Ages Jesus Christ our Savior

Millyn

Legacy Member
Any thoughts about life after death? When you die where are you going, hell or heaven?
Today, you can be assured of your destination if and only if you receive and accept Jesus as your one and only personal Savior. You just have to recognize you are a sinner, repent for being a sinner, and receive Jesus the savior of the sinner. Human as we are we cannot do anything to save our lives, we should always acknowledge that there is someone bigger and powerful above us. Let us not confuse and burden ourselves of doing something to save our souls. Jesus already did it a long time ago, He made it easier for us. So open your heart, don't harden it, and receive Him with all conviction.

Yes He is. The One and true God. Our Lord and Savior. The world is heading it's way to hell. The world needs someone who will lead them back to God. Someone who will snatch them from the fire. Someone who is not afraid to share and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone. How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

For me its my savior, why because he change me and show me on how to be a good person also to thrive every hard thing and problems that may come to my life, but now I no longer know if I'm with him because when I quit to my Sunday school, I no longer read my bible and I wish someday that I can attach with him and talk about my problems, thank god I love you always

Awesome to think that the Creator of this world Loved us and gave His one and only Son and his name is Jesus in order to save us from complete annihilation. At the time we were sinners, we are blinded by the god of this world notice the small g that refers to Satan the devil originally surrounds our life and that's why we think wrong and did wrong actions. So now if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. This eternal life is a gift of God to us because God knows that we cannot afford to be with Him in His place. So in conclusion, We have to Love God and obey his commandment because He first Loved us.

I believe that if I die tonight I will go to heaven. It is because I believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a child of God. God is my heavenly Father.

Any thoughts about life after death? When you die where are you going, hell or heaven?
Today, you can be assured of your destination if and only if you receive and accept Jesus as your one and only personal Savior. You just have to recognize you are a sinner, repent for being a sinner, and receive Jesus the savior of the sinner. Human as we are we cannot do anything to save our lives, we should always acknowledge that there is someone bigger and powerful above us. Let us not confuse and burden ourselves of doing something to save our souls. Jesus already did it a long time ago, He made it easier for us. So open your heart, don't harden it, and receive Him with all conviction.
I am an atheist and I believe that everything will end forever as I die. It'll probably feel like going to sleep. In my opinion, people are just afraid of the unknown and end up making stories to quash their fear. I do not agree with your religious beliefs, but I respect your opinions and your right to express them.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths."

Jesus is the light of the World. Those who come to him will never walk in darkness. But men loved darkness rather than the light.

I believe on Him as the giver of eternal life. Satan wants to steal, kill and destroy me, but Jesus came to give me eternal life and have it more abundantly.

All of us know that Jesus is the only one who will save us from our sins. He is the only one that we can count when we are down. Nothing can compare his love for us.

He might be, but sadly our times are getting even more and more dark. I really do hope he is the saviour, so that he would indeed come and save us all. Otherwise, we're all screwed.

In the Quran, Jesus Christ is highly respect, but not as a messiah, but rather as a prophet. Either way, he was a great and amazing man. Hope we see him during the end times.

Back