The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

All Ages Is there a correlation?

remnant

EdChat™ Esquire
Feb 27, 2016
School children go for physical education between lessons in order to refresh and fine tune their bodies and psyches in order to better concentrate in class. It is a good idea for the teacher who also doubles up as a physical education instructor to keep tabs on his or her charges to evaluate the learners' attitude in and out of class. This would enable for the establishment of a correlation between their learning and field personas with a view to designing personalised or customised teaching approaches.

xTinx

EdChat™ Nomad
Nov 5, 2014
Asia
I don't think it's healthy method. I mean, won't students get tired having to perform physical exercises in between lessons? It would distract their concentration instead of improving it. Ideally, PE classes should be held every Friday so that they get a break from mentally draining subjects and spend their remaining energy shaping up.

Wilfredo Vasquez

EdChat™ Esquire
Dec 17, 2018
Just as studying music helps develop mental abilities in people, practicing a sport properly also helps to develop mental and physical skills in those who practice it, the training or discipline that is applied in this practice also helps to model the personality. That is why I believe that there could be a high level of correlation between various aspects of our behavior in relation to how I participate in certain sports activities.

NewbieGainers

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 10, 2019
Cubao, Quezon City, PH
Human physiology is so amazing that once it adapts to a stress, it becomes immune to stress. For example, working out. If you work out for the first time, it will feel drained and ache for a few days, but if you do it regularly, it won't hurt anymore unless you progress every workout by adding weight or intensity, volume, etc., The point is, We should give credit to our body than what we think it's capable of. Little drills in PE school won't do much to the kids. in fact, it can be very beneficial in the future when it comes to their health. Take it from a weightlifter's perspective training 3+ years :)

dzonyfox2

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 30, 2018
Physical education between lessons would be too much. But, physical education, for example, once a day during school, would be great. It would help students to relax their brains and to concentrate better for the class. I do believe that there is a strong correlation between physical and mental health.