Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

All Ages Is History Interesting To You?

What I value most about history is that it helps you getting a broader view of life and increases your knowledge on popular culture. I guess some people might find it boring, especially younger students, so it's always a good idea making up resources to make the subject more appealing to them. If you're really passionate about history you definitely should consider it as a career, but for people with a casual interest on it (which is perfectly fine) reading a book or articles on topics or periods they find themselves interested in.

History is essential to understand humans. Our past defines every moment of the present and future, offering guidance so we don't repeat mistakes. I constantly read books or seek online articles about history. One way to make history entertaining for young people is to present it in a gamification form. Video games, films, and TV shows are great for sparking an interest in the subject.

History has always been a great subject to me and it will remain for the rest of my life. It is one of those subjects that has to do with our past, present and future life. It is very interesting to me and I can't stop learning about the past.

Honestly, history is kind of boring subject when I was a kid. Maybe because my teacher is not that effective in teaching that subject. However, when the TV stations start to launch programs that will teach us more about history, this subject becomes interesting for us. I also love how they produce a movie that will teach us more about our history.

History could be a very boring subject to some, but, not for me. It is a very helpful subject to people. We learn from the past and learn how to deal with the present and future happenings.

Is history interesting to you? Yes, I do love to explore and recall the history. I love to read history books because for me reading a history book is also like your traveling to the past yeras and do explore what was happened during those era and you can see whats the difference of the way of living now compare before and by reading history book I can also say that history repeats in itself not literally same as before but the happenings in the institution.

I believe that history is very interesting to me. I think history is under the subject of social studies in elementary and high school. In that subject I learned about world history and Philippine history. It is good that I have taken and passed that subject that teaches about history and current events.

Yes. I've realized it too late, though - back in elementary and high school, I used to hate how our History subjects were taught. It was always endless memorization that it becomes boring. Too many people and dates are being emphasized instead of the stories behind them. However, now, I've begun to appreciate the beauty of the stories from our past. It's cool to know how our societies have evolved, how nations united, divided, collapsed, and arose anew. Most importantly, history tells us the most crucial lessons that we should use as a guide when navigating the present era. Unfortunately, many governments still choose to repeat the same grave mistakes that led to tragedies in History.

Definitely, one of my favorite topic and area of study. Not only it is important for students to study but for humanity as a whole. Studying history gives us a lot of knowledge on how to handle things and how a lot of problems can be solved by learning the methods used in the past and developing more effective methods to be used to accomplish goals, that in the past we cannot.

History is His story. I believe it is the story of God and his people on this earth. Everyday we are making our own different story. When it is the same, we say that history repeats itself. History in class is a great subject. You learn things why are they existing now if you know the history behind it.

When I was in high school, history was one of my favorite class subjects.I have always took interest in learning more about past civilizations, historic figures, who played a great role in what the world is today.Even if today's generation doesn't think that history is relevant in our routine life, it is good to have a general knowledge in history, so we can follow the route from the past till the present, and appreciate more the modern world we are living in.

Nope, I flat out hate history. I can say that with conviction and without even using my brain to think. First of all, I do not think it's interesting to memorize all those historical dead people even though I know they have great achievements and they played a great role in the country. I just think it's frustrating that no matter how hard I try I just couldn't remember who's who and who did what, and I often get low grades in class. Also, it takes a lot of effort to listen to a history discussion because it is plain boring. But I think what fostered my hate for history is my history teacher. He was a scary teacher.

History is important because WE ARE the past: we are the sum of all the events good, bad, and indifferent that have happened to us. This sum product guides our actions in the present.

History is very interesting in so many ways, especially when your entire race derives it's culture from it. It is good to make history interesting in schools, cos believe you me, some lives depend on it.

Yes, I find history very interesting. It helps me to appreciate the past, enjoy the present and prepare for the future. Anyone who intends to live a balanced life must study history at some point in their lives. Long live history!

History is an essential part of our life us mankind. It is important that we highlight to our students the nationalistic attributes that needs to be imbibed in order for them to be nationalistic. Most students nowadays lose there sense of love towards their country. It is best we awoken their sense of patriotism.

Yes, i find many things from history rather interesting. I absolutely love Atina and Sparta, Romanian empire. History helps us learn new things in life. It tells a beautiful story of mankind, you know. Of course, there are some boring parts but there are also some entertaining ones.

History is an interesting subject for me. I easily got amaze whenever I watch interesting documentary about it. The history of China and Egypt are some of the countries I am really interested to know.

Back