Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

In this lockdown era, what changes have you undergone?

Corzhens

Legacy Member
Some friends say they felt something different after staying at home for 3 weeks. The family bonding became stronger and probably it is because of the constant togetherness. Some say that they have learned new hobbies or activities. But for me, doing the house chores like fixing the stock room and doing a general cleaning is the good effect of the lockdown.

As we pray for lockdown to end, I must confess it has been a whole new experience for me. I have managed to learn chess, guitar and now am trying piano. Every week I learn something new.

Some friends say they felt something different after staying at home for 3 weeks. The family bonding became stronger and probably it is because of the constant togetherness. Some say that they have learned new hobbies or activities. But for me, doing the house chores like fixing the stock room and doing a general cleaning is the good effect of the lockdown.
I have learnt to watch cartoons. Where else can you go but stay indoors?

This lockdown is a life changing experience to all of us. Some opted to make their stay at home a worthwhile and productive one by cleaning and fixing their houses. Some find ways to learn new skills like cooking and playing new instruments. For some, they just let their time pass by in reading books, watching movies, playing mobile games or just by merely sleeping. But as for me, I did look for opportunities to look and work for online jobs, that way, I made my stay at home more productive and enjoyable.

This lockdown is a life changing experience to all of us. Some opted to make their stay at home a worthwhile and productive one by cleaning and fixing their houses. Some find ways to learn new skills like cooking and playing new instruments. For some, they just let their time pass by in reading books, watching movies, playing mobile games or just by merely sleeping. But as for me, I did look for opportunities to look and work for online jobs, that way, I made my stay at home more productive and enjoyable.
That was a good move. Am seeing everything migrating to online soon. Online businesses will soon be on the rise. People will invest more on online businesses as the internet providers up their services. Am considering venturing into one online based business.

I started working out regularly since last month. I have long wanted to start exercising for my own health, but can't seem to find the time to do so... Now that I'm stuck at home, I finally decided to be productive during this lockdown and work on my body and health. I also started cleaning and re-organizing stuff in the house to pass time. Lastly, since our entire family is at home, I get to bond with them more and this strengthened our relationship. These are just a few positive things that the lockdown has brought.

Back