How to survive being in a long distance relationship?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by Marianne, Jan 19, 2019.

1. jannelm

jannelm EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Communication, trust, respect, understanding and love are essentials in keeping a long distance relationship. But I always believe that time is gold and we only live once so we must live our life to the fullest together with our special someone.

2. mist

mist EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Long distance relationship are hard because you cant express well your love to that person. Trusting each other are the best way for 2 individual to make their relationship stronger even thought they are miles apart. And of course being loyal to your partner.

3. nrnlss

nrnlss EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I never had a long distance relationship before, but I have a few friends who have long distance relationship. I have asked them how they can maintain such relationship and majority of them told me that communication and trust is the key, also being honest to your partner is also important.

4. Andrijana15

Andrijana15 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Well, you need to talk and be honest with each other about being ready for long distance relationship. Voice and video calls as much as possible.

Every time you feel sad, just be excited for waiting to see your partner, don't stress over it, it is as it is, you have to accept it, try to be relaxed. Prepare a gift for your partner whenever he goes again for a long time.

We believe a good thing should be shared