The Education Chat Network

Here you can discuss teaching, tutoring and all things educational.
Teaching? You can access lessons and resources made by teachers for teachers, provide tutoring services or classes online.
Studying? You can find an expert tutor to boost your grade, ask questions in the forum, attend online classes and much more.

How *not* to be an art director for a major TV show!

Taylor

EdChat™ M.Ed
Oct 13, 2010
Baltimore, MD
noobist.com
I think somebody got caught. Their response has been that it was unintentional--they were taking prosthetic heads at random and just happened to pick up W's. However, this does not seem like a very plausible story.

yellowfish

EdChat™ Nomad
May 19, 2012
I think somebody got caught. Their response has been that it was unintentional--they were taking prosthetic heads at random and just happened to pick up W's. However, this does not seem like a very plausible story.
i agree but it made me laugh

ninikins

EdChat™ Nomad
Dec 19, 2012
I do think it's quite funny an maybe even a little poignant that Bush went down as a prostetic head in a fictional series. They probably really did not notice it and just used whatever heads they had lying around. No big deal.

CrackDSkye

EdChat™ Nomad
Jun 10, 2013
Someone put a wig over the prosthetic head and placed it on a spike. The excuse that someone didn't notice and was unintentional isn't looking too convincing.

ElectorAlexander

EdChat™ Esquire
Jan 9, 2019
Mistakes are bound to happen and no one surely above it, i guess it was a what they had and they it may have happened on purpose but they may have lacked some resources.

MelanthaKrasos

EdChat™ Nomad
Jan 25, 2020
That's kind of awful. The fact that it was notice would mean a handful of personnel getting fired from their job. I don't really mind the prosthetic due, they must be so busy that they forgot to check prosthetic they were using.