Future reference

Discussion in 'Public Resources' started by Rockpen23, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Rockpen23

Rockpen23 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Keep a journal on your class. After each class session jot down names of students who spoke up, who responded to whose points and the kinds of questions that generated the most lively exchange. Use this information to prepare future sessions.

Meshack likes this.
  2. newlife

newlife EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I usually take note of my students ' hobbies , interest , future college course and dream job as my future reference . These information help me formulate activities and questions in my lesson plan . Students will be more engaged in the discussion because they can relate the lesson to their experiences or familiar situations.

3. Meshack

Meshack EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I had never realized this. A good suggestion there.

4. pamz bembi

pamz bembi EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I started using this on my first job.. honestly when I was studying I never thought that jotting and writing notes would be very helpful for work. when I worked jotting and writing notes helped me to refresh my memories whenever I forget on how the process in work. sometimes I prefer to have screen shot and from there write the steps one by one.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens EdChat™ M.Ed

EdChat Karma:
    That journal is important for the teacher because it can be used for grading the students. I know it is not easy to jot down everything that happened in the day but a good teacher will sacrifice time in order to be accurate when it comes to the grades. It is not good to give a low rating to someone who is reciting most of the time.

We believe a good thing should be shared