Establishing Rapport

Discussion in 'Public Resources' started by newlife, Mar 21, 2019.

1. newlife

newlife EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Students show interest in learning if teachers will be more encouraging and open- minded . It is easy for me to connect with my students if I allow myself to laugh with them when they inject lesson – related jokes . Class activities and discussions are worth remembering if I give immediate feedback or praise based on the student’s progress and performance .

Meshack likes this.
  2. Jelineex

Jelineex EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    It's a good and better way to establish relationship with students. Earning their trust and confidence is always a challenge. It is nice to see them enjoying and lively on every discussion. They are not hesitant to give their opinions or thoughts. It's a rewarding feeling when you see those children molded with respect and discipline. Especially when they are successful in their chosen field.

3. Meshack

Meshack EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    The classroom is an experience to be remembered if it is created in a conducive and enjoyable atmosphere. What you outline are methods how. Thanks

4. Corzhens

Corzhens EdChat™ M.Ed

EdChat Karma:
    I agree with establishing rapport by the teacher with the students. This reminds me of my favorite teacher who spent 2 days for getting connected with the class before she started the formal lesson on the 3rd day. That was the time when the students were already at ease with her such that recitation was easier to solicit because the students are not intimidated anymore.

We believe a good thing should be shared