All Ages E Leaning For Students

Discussion in 'Public Resources' started by Mwewa72, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Mwewa72

Mwewa72 EdChat™ B.Ed 2.1

EdChat Karma:
    The use of technology in learning is becoming more popular than ever before.
    Most countries across the world are warmly welcome this innovation to the learning sector. From pre-schools to higher learning institutions.
    Questions may arise as to how safe and efficient this system is especially to the young ones?, as most of the schools that offer services require homework being done on tablet phones and other gadgets. This means screen time for children.
    Major question???
    Is it safe?

Patricia2 likes this.
  2. Jelineex

Jelineex EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I think there is nothing wrong in adopting the new technologies. It is a good contribution to knowledge and our way to be out of ignorance. I guess what only matters is to discipline and have limit on exposure on gadgets. Like computers and television. Just a reminder that anything excessive is dangerous. Besides children are controlled in using gadget facilities at school. It is the responsibility of the parents to assert effort in monitoring their child's activity at home.

3. newlife

newlife EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Students are very adept in using technology nowadays . They can easily navigate in the virtual world and discover things beyond what the textbooks can offer anytime and anywhere . The schools should maximize the use of technology to adjust to the needs of the students and modify / formulate policies which will address the concerns related to the use of this.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens EdChat™ M.Ed

EdChat Karma:
    At first I was against he use of gadgets in school because it may ruin the eyes of the young students. But lately I have realized that the trend is towards technology and it is difficult to be against that innovation. I have to agree that more screen time for students means more learning especially when the lessons are all in the tablet already and the students just need to access the files.

5. Klint

Klint EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    It's probably not best to mainly rely on modern technology for education. Giving the students homework through gadgets will one way or another bring a lot of detrimental factors to their learning. One of which is the exposure to a lot of distractions such as social media and even online games.

We believe a good thing should be shared