Do you enjoy being single?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by MoniqueSeibel, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I dont enjoy being single, yeah some would say that they have freedom if they are single. but think of it if you are in a relationship there is always a someone who would comfort you when your down and someone to talk to if u needed a piece of advice. that's the privileged of being in a relationship.

2. healthyfit07

healthyfit07 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I am single and I prefer to be in single. The freedom to be single is limitless. One must have a friend so that he/she don't feel lonely but must not get into a relationship.

3. Carmela Ruado

Carmela Ruado EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Yes, I enjoy being single. I am young, I believe that love will come at the right time and I will not hurry love up. With being single I can focus my way to success, I can focus more on studying, I can do the hobbies that I want and I can spend my precious time with my family. I'll enjoy the time that 'me' being single.

4. mhingnhormz

mhingnhormz EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Staying single is so much fun, you can go wherever you want to go, you can do whatever you wanted to do. But, getting married is better, although its not just a piece of cake when entering into a marriage relationship. Having a partner/husband you could spend your life with is one of the best things happen. There were so many tough rough road to ride on and so many ups and downs to struggles in a married life but when you see how happy your family is, how contented you are, you could tell yourself "its worth enduring those hardship.""

5. bravosi

bravosi EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    No, I hated it. Being single is loneliness and depression, not many single people are willing to admit it, but they are very angry and depressed as I have noticed in my surroundings.

6. Alania

Alania EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    No, I couldn't stand it. But in our culture there is no such thing as being "single", you're either married or not. Anyone who isn't married above the age of 20-25 is looked down upon. It's a shame in our culture.

7. Astra Gray Herondale

Astra Gray Herondale EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I do. I like the freedom of being single. It gives me time to focus on my studies and personal growth. I don't want to rush into a relationship anyway - I'll just continue on improving myself and let fate run its course.

8. Menchu Uy

Menchu Uy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I did not enjoy. I got married so that I will have companion in life.

9. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I actually enjoyed being single but the pressure of friends and family to get married got really annoying. I am married now and I enjoy being married as well. Married to anyone else, I would feel stifled but my husband is pretty laid back and the fact that he works in a different city is great for our relationship. We spend enough time together to appreciate and treasure it and enough time apart that I do not feel stifled. I'm enjoying the best of both worlds.

10. GuestHu

GuestHu EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I enjoy being single and feel contented on my status. I do not need to worry about someone, no need to pay two times the price of the food ordered in a restaurant, and no commitment to sustain the happiness of someone by being with me. I am happy and contented on having wifi and laptop.

11. Bgh sof

Bgh sof EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I do not enjoy being single ,though i've had bad experiences before and i always say this is the last time i do this ,being in love with someone is the best thing that can happen to you, sure a relationship has its ups and downs but it worth it.

12. Lau_jaymil

Lau_jaymil EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Being single is being free, enjoying every bit of life to yourself without the worries of repercussion coming from your significant other. Making decisions all to yourself without debate, spending time on what you love to do the most.

13. Corzhens

Corzhens EdChat™ M.Ed

EdChat Karma:
    In my generation, single girls who reach 30 are considered old already that the idiom used is "missing the last trip" to mean you need to marry in a year or two. But now I know of so many single girls and guys who enjoy life to the fullest. They say that getting married is just putting a burden on yourself. I cannot blame them for that although I don't agree with their reasoning.

14. nrnlss

nrnlss EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I enjoy being in a relationship, and being single in different way. Being single gives you more freedom, like you can do things you like without thinking if someone will get mad at you or what. I like being single because it gives you reign to yourself and decision, but sometimes it is also fun to have someone whom you can discuss your options and choices.

Meshack likes this.
  15. Meshack

Meshack EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Being single is not the natural way. One has to be in a relationship. I enjoy being in one.

16. Andrijana15

Andrijana15 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Well, I think that it's always better to be single than in a bad relationship. When you are single, you should enjoy, if you find a partner with whom you are feeling great, you should also enjoy.

I have a husband, I love him very much, and I enjoy whenever we're together, but even at the moments when we're not together I also enjoy, I use that time to finish all my responsibilities, play a game, sing, cook, listen to music and many other things. Of course I do that even when we're together, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't do anything when he's not with me. If I could choose, I would like to be with him all the time literally, but I know that's not possible.

The most important thing is that you like to be alone, and to learn to be okay on your own, not to be sad because of it, or to be bored. That way, you'll feel even better when you start having a partner.

17. Astra Gray Herondale

Astra Gray Herondale EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Yes, I do! I think being single gives you the time to love yourself more. You can enjoy your own hobbies, hone yourself, and live your life at your own pace. You can take the time to be more appreciative of yourself, and to be less harsh on your flaws. I agree that having a partner whom you can grow together with is also a good thing, but that doesn't mean being single makes you lonely and incomplete. I'd love to spend the time when I'm single to improve myself as a person and learn more about myself - what I really need, what I wish to pursue, what I'm working hard for... This will make you an even better person for the next people you'll encounter in your life.

We believe a good thing should be shared