Do you consume more red meat?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by sreekumar, Feb 18, 2012.

1. bravosi

bravosi EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Yes, I do. It increases my strength and helps my muscle mass to grow. Very good and sufficient amount of red meat is very important to have on a daily basis, or at least once in three days or so.

2. Alania

Alania EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    My husband told me to eat a lot of red meat back when I was pregnant with our daughter. Red meat is a very important part of any diet, because it contains all the necessary vitamins and combined with vegetables provides the ultimate daily ingredients necessary.

3. Andrijana15

Andrijana15 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    In my family we do eat red meat, but not too often. We eat everything moderately. I think that it is important that we eat various kinds of food to stay healthy.

4. Astra Gray Herondale

Astra Gray Herondale EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    No, I don't. I try to lessen my intake of meat in general, if ever I do eat meat I prefer white meat. I've heard that it does increase one's risk for cancer, I believe because it has carcinogenic compounds. It's much better to eat a Mediterranean diet nowadays, one which consists of fish, wheat, fruits, and vegetables... Low salt and low fat, too. Keeps us safe from most lifestyle diseases.

We believe a good thing should be shared