Welcome to Atomic Academia

ⓘ The Age of Data

Bird Photography

Clazzi

Legacy Member
Hello all! Is there anyone specifically interested in photographing birds? This photograph was taken last March from my living room. There was obviously a barrier between me and the balcony, but you can't notice it. It's the first time I saw pigeons of this color on my balcony. I wish I could see different kinds of birds to photograph!

Thanks for viewing. :) Feel free to post your own photos of birds here!

clazzi1.jpg

It's a beautiful picture. I love the birds and take pictures of them is always an activity that requires a special sensitivity. What time of day was taken? Pigeons are very nice. In my garden birds usually rest like that, but I haven't a talent for photography. Thanks for sharing. :)

Hello all! Is there anyone specifically interested in photographing birds? This photograph was taken last March from my living room. There was obviously a barrier between me and the balcony, but you can't notice it. It's the first time I saw pigeons of this color on my balcony. I wish I could see different kinds of birds to photograph!

Thanks for viewing. :) Feel free to post your own photos of birds here!

clazzi1.jpg
That is an astounding picture. Looks moving. What camera did you use for this?

Thanks you two! I shot it with a Canon t2i during the late afternoon. I edited it a bit in Photoshop by upping the overall temperature with an orange filter.

Thanks you two! I shot it with a Canon t2i during the late afternoon. I edited it a bit in Photoshop by upping the overall temperature with an orange filter.
Very nice camera you got there. And thats what photoshops there for;)

I was attracted to your post because I absolutely love birds. This is a great shot of a bird that graces most of our porches worldwide. If I had such a camera, I would take pictures of all the variety of birds that live near my house. Every so often, I even see a striped woodpecker. Thanks for sharing.

I was attracted to your post because I absolutely love birds. This is a great shot of a bird that graces most of our porches worldwide. If I had such a camera, I would take pictures of all the variety of birds that live near my house. Every so often, I even see a striped woodpecker. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you liked the photograph, aphil! Cameras are the best thing to have because as you know, a picture is worth 1000 words and it contains a lot of memories. Just remember that even if you only have a cell phone camera, that is still a tool for you to capture memories with. :) I would love to see photos - or maybe videos - of the birds by your house!

This is amazing. Sometimes people forget how beautiful something so ordinary as a pigeon is, until you see them in a photograph like this. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. It is beautiful. Makes me glad I took the time to shelter a baby pigeon last night before I went in...she was just learning how to fly and had gotten startled...and went into hiding. I moved her so that the neighborhood cats wouldn't think about eating her for a late night snack.

This is amazing. Sometimes people forget how beautiful something so ordinary as a pigeon is, until you see them in a photograph like this. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. It is beautiful. Makes me glad I took the time to shelter a baby pigeon last night before I went in...she was just learning how to fly and had gotten startled...and went into hiding. I moved her so that the neighborhood cats wouldn't think about eating her for a late night snack.

Thank you so much, novasparker!! I really appreciate comments like yours. :) I'm happy to know that I captured these pigeons beautifully. And, I'm glad to know that you helped out that little pigeon! Aww!!

That's really a beautiful picture. I would have liked it more if the birds were facing each other. That would have been so cute. :) Well, I kind of envy you. I don't see birds like those ones here in our place.

Nice picture, it's a bit soft the mid tones could do with a boost. The fact that there was very little light didn't help. All in all a nice picture.

Back