Are you a coffee drinker?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by Kaybee517, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Apollo2018

Apollo2018 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I'm a coffee lover and I drink 3 times a day to complete my day. It helps me to become more active and awake especially when works are so busy. However it has some side effects and I got easily become nervous or I got a sudden headache if I forgot to drink my coffee, well I think caffein works that way.

2. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I have only taken it a number if times and I didn't mind it but I didn't fall in love with it either. It's not something I consciously think about buying or drinking but whenever I have the urge to take coffee and I have some in the house, I'll drink it

3. Klint

Klint EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I don't like drinking coffee because whenever I do, my stomach end up getting upset. Also, I get really nervous and cranky a few hours after drinking coffee. My body tends to shake a lot and I don't like it. Coffee does not agree with my body.

4. ART36

ART36 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Me too I loved drinking coffe since I was on my 6th grade,untill now that I'm in an adult person. It helps me to study well and keeps me alive all day in my classs hours. But for me drinking coffe three times a day will make me lazy. I'm not saying that your hobby of drinking coffe three times a day is bad but if I will drink coffe like your way of drinking, I can imagine that I will complete any office tasks or I could done any of household chores because it will keep me awake until midnight. I read so many facts about coffe and I found out that most of them have a "Caffeine" that if we take a lot of it , we will have a sleepless night.

5. Timothy John Obsena

Timothy John Obsena EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I drink coffee hardcore. But that was back then. Before, I drink lot's of coffee, instant coffee especially, whenever I need to stay awake when playing on my laptop or doing paper works. And during those times, one day, I suddenly felt that I'm so awake even though the current time is usually the time when I get drowsy. I slowly stopped drinking coffee by that time. Every single day I reduce the amount of coffee that I drink until the time when I don't drink coffee anymore.

Nowadays, I seldom drink coffee. Sometimes no coffee for a week or two. Now my problem is going to sleep.

6. dzonyfox2

dzonyfox2 EdChat™ B.Ed 2.1

EdChat Karma:
    I didn't use to drink coffee before. I prefered tea. But nowadays I do drink coffee. Once or maybe twice a day. It doesn't have some strong effect on me, for example, if I am sleepy, drinking coffee won't wake me up. I just like the taste of it, but nothing special. I don't have a favourite one. I don't buy it in coffee shops. Usually I drink ,as we call it, ,,Turkish coffee".

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  7. Nana Akwasi Agyeman

Nana Akwasi Agyeman EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Coffee is the new water. I'd actually be a wreck if coffee hadn't been discovered. I'm more of a nocturnal being, and like I said on another platform, I will choose pure coffee every time over 3-in-1 coffee, I'm grateful I know coffee and coffee knows me too.

8. Jeffrey Jose

Jeffrey Jose EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I am not a coffee drinker. I prefer mineral water.

9. CaptainDee

CaptainDee EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I love coffee! Drinking coffee anytime of the day can help you relax your body and mind. It seems that my day is not complete without coffee. Coffee is life for me. ❤️

10. NikSuks

NikSuks EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Yes, I am. I love it although I can do fine without it. I like to drink coffee before I go to sleep and everyone is like are you normal, dude? But I enjoy it. I like to read newspaper and drink coffee at the same time. What a feeling!

11. Missy-KatBcat

Missy-KatBcat EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Love coffee! Especially in the morning. I try to have only one cup per day. I tried to quit drinking coffee a while ago just to see if I live without it, and I did it for two months. I replaced it with tea and lemon water. It was very difficult and I had very bad headaches for a week or more. After that, I started to feel more energized and fresh. Long story short, it was a good experiment, but I love coffee too much to let it go!

12. Em14

Verified Member

EdChat Karma:
    Coffee is my stress reliever, my best time buddy, my energy enhancer and one of my sleeping routine. I love coffee more than any drinks.

13. healthyfit07

healthyfit07 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I love to drink coffee. Coffee is a great stimulant and I feel rejuvenated after drinking coffee. Coffee has many health benefits and medicinal properties. I prefer hot coffee.

14. Faith Christy

Faith Christy EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I am not a coffee drinker. I prefer to drink much water.

15. Faith Salon

Faith Salon EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I can't sleep easily if I have drank coffee. My heart beats a little faster too when I drink coffee.

16. theresajane

theresajane EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    When I was young, I really loved drinking coffee. But, nowadays, I have hyperacidity and as much as possible, I need to avoid drinking coffee.

17. Michael Burgos

Michael Burgos EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Honestly, I am drinking my coffee while typing this post. I love coffee. I can take 3-4 cups of coffee a day but now I reduce my coffee drinking to one or two. I substitute it with milk.

18. Millyn

Millyn EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Yes i drink coffee at least once a day. I just really needed it to start my day because it helps me to be more energized and it also helps with my bowel movement. I dont know if im already dependent, but i usually feel weak and usually have headache when i dont drink such.

19. Carlo28

Carlo28 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Yes i drink coffee. Coffee has become a very social drink similar in popularity to alcohol. Mornings at the local coffee shop are the place to hang out with friends or meet to discuss business. People tend to drink coffee at these gatherings whether or not they like it which eventually helps them to develop a taste for it and then it becomes addictive. Coffee drinkers like me drink coffee to relax. While this may seem like an oxymoron considering that coffee is a stimulant, a hot cup of decaffeinated coffee or for some people even regular coffee can relax the senses and help them wind down and calm their nerves

20. Kd06

Kd06 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I definitely am a coffee addict! My day wouldn't be complete if I won't drink a cup. Be it cold or hot I would enjoy it, but not so strong, I always like the hint of sweet milk in my coffee.

We believe a good thing should be shared