Are you a coffee drinker?

Discussion in 'Health and Relationships' started by Kaybee517, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Kaybee517

Kaybee517 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I used to not be a coffee drinker so much however every since I've moved back to the East Coast I've rediscovered my love for Dunkin Donuts coffee! Yum. My favorite is French Vanilla coffee (light and sweet) or the new cold coffee drink Frozen Caramel Coffee. Do you have a favorite coffee drink?

2. tiff

tiff EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:

3. tiff

tiff EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I think we're the same I used to not drink coffee before but now I'm addicted to it. It's becoming my life support. haha

4. Taylor

Taylor EdChat™ PhD

EdChat Karma:
    I like Dunkin Donuts coffee, as well. My current favorite, though, is Starbucks' "Blonde" blends. Not harsh like their typical blends. More smooth, fragrant, and gentle on my stomach. :)

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibel EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I love coffee. I even drink my coffee black and think its amazing. However, I'm pretty caffeine sensitive so I've stopped my coffee habits. I mostly just stick to green tea now, also for the health benefits.

6. nash22

nash22 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Yep Yep! I love coffee. Dunkin Donuts fan over here!! I like Starbucks too, but they are located way across town.

7. Jessi

Jessi EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I'm not a coffee drinker at all.

Occasionally there will be a coffee-flavored drink that I can handle, but for the most part, that's not the case. I just don't enjoy it. And I feel like if you're going to add a whole bunch of sweeteners/caramels/whipped topping, etc, then it's not really coffee any more either.

8. OuZo12

OuZo12 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I am a huge Coffee Lover, not just drinker very much a lover.

You see when most people order a coffee, they tend to get these Abominations that are Double Doubles, or 7 Cream 8 sugars or whatever. Little do they know that it isn't even coffee anymore. It is a coffee flavoured cream drink.

For me coffee is when you get down to its roots. Such as a nice bold cup of joe, maybe with a little cream or sugar if you need it. I personally prefer my coffee black and my drink of choice depends on my mood and what I am doing. If i am on the run or if its my morning cup of coffee I like to grab an Americano. If i'm having desert or sitting down for a meeting I prefer either a Cappuccino or an Espresso.

For me Nothing beats the flavour of expertly picked and roasted coffee beans.

9. Marchese

Marchese EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    love my coffee.....especcially my tim hortons.

10. A.P.W.

A.P.W. Guest

There is a coffee shop in St Leondard's on Sea, East Sussex, now I love my coffee, I've been drinking it for over 30 years, and I can tell a good one when I taste it, the shop is a little unknown cafe called Kassa, they do make ABSOLUTELY AMAZING coffee, I can not begin to tell you what effect it has on me, I used to like Costa, and Mr Beans, but this little shop has an amazing blend of bean, I have no idea what it is, nor do I wish to know, Its just nice to know that Its there and available for me to go when I'm feeling like a lift.

11. mslianne

mslianne EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I really love coffee so much. My favorite one is the iced latte with whipped cream. I'm a coffee addict before. But I already stopped it now because it gives me chest pain and it's hard to breath sometimes.

12. etc

etc EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I drink any coffee though but the usual that I like most especially in this cold weather is brew. I've been to some coffee shop which sells a cup of coffee for more than $10 but I still end up liking brew.

13. etc

etc EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I drink any coffee though but the usual that I like most especially in this cold weather is brew. I've been to some coffee shop which sells a cup of coffee for more than $10 but I still end up liking brew.

14. char2011

char2011 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I don't drink coffee and the main reason that I don't really drink it s because I think the smell puts me of alot. I didn't actually know there was flavoured coffee but I might have a look for that because that might be something I might like.

15. owltrees

owltrees EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    I love coffee! My mother thinks that the only reason I drink it is because I 'want to be addicted to something', but honestly I just like the taste and the routine of drinking coffee every morning (the energy boost is nice, too). It takes me forever to choose which coffee I want though, there are so many different brands and flavorings to choose from, plus ground/instant variation. I just about drove my family crazy the last time I bought coffee just because I spent so long trying to choose one before I decided on Hazelnut flavored ground coffee (hazelnut is magical, love it.)

16. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I love the taste and always greatly appreciate the kickstart in the morning. I also enjoy a half cup in the afternoon to fight the 2pm slump.

17. foxprojects

foxprojects EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I don't mind coffee that much, but I guess I prefer tea. I used to drink coffee quite regularly before, but it looks like I kind of got tired of it.

18. jessie271

jessie271 EdChat™ Nomad

EdChat Karma:
    Yes, coffee is my life because I cannot live a day without drinking coffee. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. It's my stress-reliever and I just feel relaxed when I drink coffee. I think it's some sort of addiction and I can't help it. I tried to take a break from coffee and even thought of quitting totally but I just can't do it. I tried drinking chocolate o milk drinks but my tongue will still look for the taste of coffee.

19. c.shielaann

c.shielaann EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Coffee is life for me. I consume at least 4 cups of coffee a day. Even before i sleep i will have a cup. It keeps me up and relaxed at the same time. Its like my day is not complete without coffee and it also aids me in my constipation. Coffee is good because it is packed with antioxidant. But as you all know excessive consuming of coffee can give you high sugar levels. You still have to consume water regulargy so you wont be dehydrated.

20. mhingnhormz

mhingnhormz EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Are you a coffee drinker: Yes, I love coffee, my day is not complete without drinking a coffee in the morning. Specially this kind of season, when the christmas is coming the weather was starting to be cold and i can't resist my self to dribk a coffee even in the afternoon.

We believe a good thing should be shared