21st Century Skills

Discussion in 'Public Resources' started by newlife, Mar 21, 2019.

1. newlife

newlife EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    Available jobs for the 21st century learners require high degree of skills such as creativity , critical thinking , collaboration and communication . Students are exposed to different performance tasks wherein they are challenged to discover problems , formulate and , apply solutions to the problems . Teachers should also encouraged the students to hear the perspective of their peers and articulate and compare their point of view with them . The performance tasks should train the students on how to face situations that they will encounter in the future.

2. Jelineex

Jelineex EdChat™ Esquire

EdChat Karma:
    I think students these days are of more advantage compared in the olden days. Especially in technology and teaching method. Information are easily gathered. Techniques are more sophisticated. Everything is updated and knowledge has it's wider scope. A student should take advantage of it and show interest on his study. I understand that teacher plays important factor in motivating a child but a student should be responsible in every aspect.

3. Corzhens

Corzhens EdChat™ M.Ed

EdChat Karma:
    I think there are new courses particularly those related to the digital technology. For the creative students, my advice is to try video editing because it is one of the most in demand job especially for the professional movie makers. For those will talents in arts, image editing is also good. But any kind of course related to digital technology is a good career path to take.

We believe a good thing should be shared