The What Is Sociology poster introduces Sociology as a subject and provides a definition of what topics students will be learning. Areas covered on the wall chart include: Definition of Sociology; What do sociologists do?; Is Sociology Common Sense?; - Sociological V Biological Approach: The Nature V Nurture Argument; What Do Sociologists Study?; and Why is Sociology Useful to Your Future? The What is Sociology poster has been designed for the Sociology national curriculum, and is a great resource for the classroom to help increase engagement in lessons.
- EDUCATIONAL CHART DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our What is Sociology poster helps students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering a basic introduction to Sociology, this unique school poster can play a vital role in improving both students' understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colourful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. This Sociology poster is specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of Sociology as a subject. The wall chart is a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, Sociology Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colourful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Sociology, while recapping any key information they've been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 850mm x 594mm (A1). This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- THE UK’s NO. 1 PROVIDER: Brought to you by Daydream Education, the UK's leading provider of educational posters for schools, with a range that spans over 25 subjects across key stages 1 – 5. By combining a bold, visual approach with simple, concise information, we have provided over five million resources to more than 50,000 classrooms worldwide.