Daydream Education's KS3 and GCSE SPAG Revision Guide is the complete solution for improving pupils' spelling, punctuation and grammar across the curriculum. Developing the fluency of life-long literacy skills, the colourful revision guide covers all essential elements of learning and communication needed at KS3 and GCSE level. Straightforward language, attractive images and relevant examples simplify complex topics into bite-size chunks of information, perfect for developing pupils' familiarity, confidence and understanding.
Our SPAG Pocket Poster also comes with a free digital edition, so students can easily access curriculum-based content on their computers, mobiles or tablets, anywhere and at any time! The app includes over 600 assessment questions, ideal for encouraging repeat practice that builds both knowledge and key literacy skills. With a useful teacher's portal and real-time reporting, students' attainment, progress and areas of improvement can be easily identified and monitored, helping to enhance the overall learning process.
- COVERS 40+ SPAG TOPICS: Our KS3 & GCSE SPAG Pocket Poster covers over 40 relevant spelling, punctuation and grammar topics, including: Homophones, Word Building, Common Spelling Mistakes, Capital Letters, Determiners, Prepositions, Sentence Rules and many more. The engaging revision guide will help to build students' fluency and writing abilities across the KS3 and GCSE curriculums.
- FREE DIGITAL EDITION: Our educational SPAG Pocket Poster comes with a FREE digital edition that can be accessed on computers, smart phones and tablets. The digital version of our revision guide contains over 600 assessment questions that will help to test students' knowledge and supplement learning. With a handy teachers' portal and real-time reporting, students' progress and areas that need improvement can be easily identified and worked upon.
- BUILD LIFE-LONG LITERACY SKILLS: SPAG Pocket Posters are packed-full of clear and concise content, broken down into easy-to-understand segments. This will help pupils of all abilities to effortlessly grasp key spelling, punctuation and grammar rules, thus building a solid foundation for the development of life-long literacy skills.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD LANGUAGE: All of the SPAG topics included in our pocket-sized revision guide are explained using straightforward, concise language. This helps to aid understanding through simplifying complex areas of study with concise definitions and a wide range of easy-to-understand examples.
- COLOURFUL & ENGAGING: With attractive images, bright colours and clear designs, our engaging Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Pocket Posters support visual learning and will help to retain pupils' attention and engagement levels. The bright and vivid Pocket Poster will supplement your pupils' current schoolwork and is the perfect alternative to text-heavy revision guides.