Colour Name: Gloss Paper
Daydream Education's Earthquakes poster is an exciting addition to our GCSE Geography range. Covering the causes and global distribution of earthquakes, primary and secondary effects and immediate and long-term responses, the large A1 wall chart displays everything GCSE Geography students need to know about this essential topic. Clearly labelled diagrams and images break up the text and make the poster perfect for display in any Geography classroom
- EDUCATIONAL CHART DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our Earthquakes poster helps students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering the basics of the causes, effects and distribution of earthquakes across the planet, this unique school poster can play a vital role in improving both students' understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colourful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. This Geography poster is specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of the causes, effects and distribution of earthquakes across the planet. The wall chart is a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, Geography Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colourful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Geography, while recapping any key information they've been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 850mm x 594mm (A1). This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- THE UK’s NO. 1 PROVIDER: Brought to you by Daydream Education, the UK's leading provider of educational posters for schools, with a range that spans over 25 subjects across key stages 1 – 5. By combining a bold, visual approach with simple, concise information, we have provided over five million resources to more than 50,000 classrooms worldwide.