The Anaerobic Respiration wall chart has been designed in consultation with a core group of teachers and experienced consultants and is a great resource for the classroom or gym. It has been designed to meet the latest GCSE specification requirements. The poster is a great resource that simplifies a complex topic that often causes pupils to struggle. Areas covered on the poster include: How it Works; Oxygen Debt & Recovery; and Sporting Relevance.
- EDUCATIONAL CHART DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our Anaerobic Respiration poster helps students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering the basics of how anaerobic respiration works and its relevance to sport, this unique school poster can play a vital role in improving both students' understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colourful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. This Physical Education poster is specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of how anaerobic respiration works and its relevance to sport. The wall chart is a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, PE Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colourful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Physical Education, while recapping any key information they've been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 850mm x 594mm (A1). This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- THE UK’s NO. 1 PROVIDER: Brought to you by Daydream Education, the UK's leading provider of educational posters for schools, with a range that spans over 25 subjects across key stages 1 – 5. By combining a bold, visual approach with simple, concise information, we have provided over five million resources to more than 50,000 classrooms worldwide.
62.8 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm
Manufacturer Part Number